BeautyFaceFace MakeupBECCA
First Light Priming Filter Face Primer

BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer

What it is:

A skin-awakening primer that instantly erases the signs of a bad face day to leave the complexion fresh, awake and hydrated.

What it does:

A wake up call for the skin, First Light Priming Filter brightens lackluster and dull skin and instantly refreshes the complexion. Skin goes from dull, dry and fatigued to hydrated, healthy and awake. The perfect primer to create a fresh canvas for all day makeup wear.

Cool Light Technology softly scatters translucent, cool violet light to brighten & even out imperfections. Mineral-rich spring water, prickly pear flower and Sodium Hyaluronate capture moisture to hydrate and revive skin. Ginger energizes the complexion and the fresh citrus notes create an awakening experience.

What else you need to know:

First Light Priming Filter looks violet but applies sheer. The energizing citrus scent is the perfect first step for your morning routine. It can be used by all skin tones & skin types.

How to use:

Apply like a traditional primer all over the face to prep and hydrate the skin before foundation or use alone for a luminous, pure healthy glow.

Does anyone know of a good dupe for this?
Es bueno para piel mixta ?
Start your review of BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer!
Product Highlights
...natural shine, so it's great for that type of look, but i tend to prefer matte looks. but this does feel really nice on the skin. i would recommend this for someone who loves a dewy skin look!in reviews
like it a lot. i use it every day. it provides a great moisturizing base for makeup application.  i don't believe the violet shade provides much in the way of luminosity for my deep complexion, so i had to remove 1 star. i like the sturdy packing and would recommend it to friends.in reviews
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it, it brightens my skin and helps prepare my skin for makeup, it is fast absorbing 🥰
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Dorina A.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite hydrating primer! It leaves my face smooth, yet hydrated and prevents my makeup from sliding around. Although it is pricey, I will be restocking before becca goes out of business.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,841 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Becca first light priming filter face primer and it retails for $21 or $39 depending on the size. This primer is a brightening product that helps brighten dull skin using cool light technology. If you feel like your skin is dull or lacks a luminous glow, this is a good primer to help you with that. This reduces the signs of dehydration. It does not help with oily skin. This does not help your makeup last longer either.
Rabia R.
Austin, TX
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Rabia R.
This is my current favorite primer. It creates a beautiful canvas to apply even the most mattifying foundation on top and gave a beautiful finish. I pair it with Becca Ultimate Coverage foundation. I’ll definitely repurchase it
justine B.
Akron, OH
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by justine B.
THIS!!! THIS!!! THIS!!!! This primer is sent from Heaven. Truly. My skin almost looks TOO flawless when I have this on. If you’re looking for a good primer, THIS will be your best friend. LIKE OKAY.
Lisa M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
if you want to hide age spots or freckles, use this base before applying foundation. it moisturizes and brightens your skin very well.
Jackie Q.
Long Is City, NY
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Jackie Q.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using Becca primers to mix in with my foundation. They provide a beautiful subtle glow and sheer our foundation wonderfully. This one is a bit runnier than the popular Backlight primer, which also has a gold tone. The lavender shade of this one offers more of a brightening effect, compared to the general golden glow of the Backlight primer.
Rachelle B.
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Rachelle B.
I have used this primer on and off for several years. I live in the Midwest USA, and this is perfect in the summer for the subtle glow underneath foundation. It smells a bit like Pledge cleaner, but the price is worth it, the glow is stunning, and my makeup lasts all day! BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer
Andrea F.
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Andrea F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite primers (this was before Becca changed their formula & line and I stocked up so have yet to repurchase with any new formulation) .. especially when I’m going for a long wear, “glam” look / know I’ll be using multiple products all over my face. I have dry to normal skin & the BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer always primes without drying me out or shining a spotlight on my peeling skin spots. It’s great when I know I (or my client) will be in front of a lense with hot lighting for hours at a time. I’ve purchased numerous times and would absolutely recommend to others.
Yuliya P.
LosAngeles
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Yuliya P.
BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer uploaded by Yuliya P.
I’ve got a travel size version of this primer (in a jet, set, glow set but I couldn’t find it here listed). Not my favorite primer. For me it’s more like a hydrating serum so I use it as a skincare product. As a primer I just can’t get it. The bluish and lilac pigments are supposed to remove yellow shade, spots and discoloration but I’m fair with cool undertones and this primer makes my complexion look a little grey toned that is not bad in some makeups but not a good idea in the whole. I think it will work perfectly with warm toned types of skins that are more on a yellow side.

486 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eunice G.
Zacatecas, Zacatecas
Jolie D. il y a un an
First light primer is to add some glow to dull or dry skin. It doesn’t help your makeup last longer. Becca poreless primer helps reduce the look of pores
gizem K.