BY BECCA

Incredibly fine silky powder for touch-ups anytime anywhere Helps reduce shine & refresh makeup throughout the day Micro-milled powder contains superior modified rice starch Allows easy frequent application without cakiness Beautifully packaged with a fabric protective pouch

• Looking at purchasing, is it shimmery or matte? And worth...1 Answers
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a solid pressed powder. It is worth recommending. The packaging is stunning, and the powder itself is very finely milled. Perfect for us oily skinned girls out there. Sets makeup beautifully. Doesn’t go cakey or heavy over time.
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I think Becca is one of the few brands that nails press powders all the time. When it comes to setting powders, bronzers and highlights. Always has the best formula. It’s not cakey, goes on so smooth and it’s lightweight. I totally recommend it.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
Love this product, does not make your face look cakey at all, even after application over a liquid foundation. Love the packaging and that it comes in a zipper pouch as well. I always repurchase the minute I run out of it, definitely a holy grail product for me. I keep it in my purse so I can blot a small amount on my ace through out the day when I feel my face feeling shiny.
Amber R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Omg!! I couldn't even begin with how much I love this stuff! Makes me feel like a celebrity every time I put it on! It is definitely worth the price! If up haven't found what to use as your contour shades, than u got to try this brand! Ammmmmaaaaazing!!!
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
Is powder leave her face looking gorgeous. It looks so seamless on. I was lucky to score mine at a discounted price on hautelook.com. I would definitely repurchase.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Really like this! It is a little bit too powdery and almost "not pressed enough" I would say! But it is very very pigmented and the color is very visible and it looks absolutely beautiful on the skin and has a great finish
Carmen B.
I have this pressed powder but in a different shade. If applied with sponge it comes on too cakey. Great deal of coverage but again do not over apply or you will just look silly. I recommend a loose powder brush.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I use this powder as a contour/bronzer. It blends easy and the color works well with my fair skin tone. It is a small powder and kind of expensive for the little amount. I would recommend this product and by other colors
Audreyanna W.
Baton rouge, LA
Long lasting beautiful color payoff a bit expensive but you get what you pay for perfect addition to my makeup it keeps me matte all day packaging was kind of plain kind of expected me for the price would recommend this product
Katherine T.
This is the best bronzer I have ever used.. goes on really well. I like that it is in a compact style so I can carry it will me
Zarah H.
Looking at purchasing, is it shimmery or matte? And worth the price?