BY BECCA

Incredibly fine silky powder for touch-ups anytime anywhere Helps reduce shine & refresh makeup throughout the day Micro-milled powder contains superior modified rice starch Allows easy frequent application without cakiness Beautifully packaged with a fabric protective pouch

• Looking at purchasing, is it shimmery or matte? And worth...1 Answers
Sheanne G.
I love using this to set my foundation. It gives me a flawless look. The foundation is so soft which is great. My skin is more complicated, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, sometimes both but this pressed powder never does me wrong no matter how my face is feeling!
Payton K.
Springfield
My mother bought me this. I really love how smooth is makes my skin looks. It really benefits from a setting spray to make it look more matte. I love this product.
Tina T.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this powder! It is useful especially for travel and for mattifying my face. The packaging is super duper cute, in my opinion, and comes with a small paddy thing that is super fancy and makes you feel like a real old time lady.
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a solid pressed powder. It is worth recommending. The packaging is stunning, and the powder itself is very finely milled. Perfect for us oily skinned girls out there. Sets makeup beautifully. Doesn’t go cakey or heavy over time.
Hallie P.
This product was a great finishing powder. It matched my skin tone almost perfectly and felts so soft when I applied it. Usually powders can make my skin look dry and cracked but this powder did amazing and I had none of that!
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
Love this product, does not make your face look cakey at all, even after application over a liquid foundation. Love the packaging and that it comes in a zipper pouch as well. I always repurchase the minute I run out of it, definitely a holy grail product for me. I keep it in my purse so I can blot a small amount on my ace through out the day when I feel my face feeling shiny.
Amber R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Omg!! I couldn't even begin with how much I love this stuff! Makes me feel like a celebrity every time I put it on! It is definitely worth the price! If up haven't found what to use as your contour shades, than u got to try this brand! Ammmmmaaaaazing!!!
Lenysa R.
Homestead, FL
I think Becca is one of the few brands that nails press powders all the time. When it comes to setting powders, bronzers and highlights. Always has the best formula. It’s not cakey, goes on so smooth and it’s lightweight. I totally recommend it.
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
Is powder leave her face looking gorgeous. It looks so seamless on. I was lucky to score mine at a discounted price on hautelook.com. I would definitely repurchase.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Really like this! It is a little bit too powdery and almost "not pressed enough" I would say! But it is very very pigmented and the color is very visible and it looks absolutely beautiful on the skin and has a great finish
Zarah H.
Looking at purchasing, is it shimmery or matte? And worth the price?