BECCA Fine Loose Finishing Powder

Widely regarded as the finest powder in the world, Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder is unlike any other. This exclusive formulation is lightly pigmented and micro-milled, ensuring a perfectly uniform, ultra thin layer on the skin, allowing the skin's natural oils to lightly shine through. The result ensures your foundation looks like real skin, with the added benefit of your makeup staying on all day. Preservative and paraben-free.

Directions:

Use BECCA Fine Loose Finishing Powder to set Foundation, Concealer and Creme Blush. For best results use a small amount and apply with the velour puff (included) taking care to set all areas where make-up has been applied. Any excess can be brushed off with a large powder brush. The initial, slightly matt finish will only last for about half an hour. By then the natural oils in the skin begin to surface giving a perfectly undetectable finish.

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [+/- Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Ultramarines CI 77007]

Does this product give a matte finish or a glowly finish?
How does this compare to the hydra mist powder?
Start your review of BECCA Fine Loose Finishing Powder!
Bellingham, WA
First setting powder I learned how to bake with! Super easy to use and very satisfying. Powder is very fine and sets well to the skin without feeling too heavy. Gives a nice, soft finish to a look. For reference, I have combo dry and oily skin, and I often wear heavy make up for photoshoots or out to events, so I appreciate this product a lot
Hampton, VA
I have dry skin so I try not to do too much powder but if I want to keep transfer down on my foundation, it helps to use it. So skeptically I use this and it helps! Very smooth, soft finish. A little goes a long way so don’t use too much or it’s drying and cakey feeling. Packaging is also a little messy so be careful so you don’t spill loose powder everywhere!
Savannah
I was not impressed by this at all. It completely disappears like it was never there if I try to bake my face and it leaves a blue-white hue that is a little “Lord in court”ish. I normally like Becca, this was a disappointment
Splendora , TX
Great setting powder! Really locks in foundation while giving a matte look.No shimmer in This particular powder.The only thing is a small container only has a few uses.So always go a size up if I were to buy again.
Orangevale, CA
I bought this because I was curious to know how it worked and honestly, it worked fairly well for a finishing powder. It did hold my makeup in place for the most of the day and it didn’t have a strong scent.
Salisbury, NC
This is usually my backup finishing powder if my cosmetic store is out of the one I absolutely love! Great quality. Also gives a blurred look to liquid foundation which is a plus! Would definitely recommend.
Not as great as I thought it would be. It was a wearable but had a heavy feeling. Made my face dry during the day. Had to use extra moisturizer that night. I gave it 3 stars because I did wear it all day.
Jacksonville, FL
The packaging of this powder is absolutely beautiful. It's cruelty free and has no scent to it. It sets my makeup nicely without drying my face out. The finely milled formula blends nicely into the skin.
Imperial , MO
This does blur when you first put it on but after a couple hours it stops doing its job and you find yourself touching up at least every hour so it does not start looking cakey. I tried using this as an under eye powder for setting my concealer it will work for an hour or two but then you find yourself looking cakey.
So far I’ve tried it once and I like it. It brightened up my eyes and it didn’t give me any flashback. I think it’s a good setting powder for my oily/dry skin. I do recommend it!