BECCA Fine Loose Finishing Powder

Widely regarded as the finest powder in the world, Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder is unlike any other. This exclusive formulation is lightly pigmented and micro-milled, ensuring a perfectly uniform, ultra thin layer on the skin, allowing the skin's natural oils to lightly shine through. The result ensures your foundation looks like real skin, with the added benefit of your makeup staying on all day. Preservative and paraben-free.

Directions:

Use BECCA Fine Loose Finishing Powder to set Foundation, Concealer and Creme Blush. For best results use a small amount and apply with the velour puff (included) taking care to set all areas where make-up has been applied. Any excess can be brushed off with a large powder brush. The initial, slightly matt finish will only last for about half an hour. By then the natural oils in the skin begin to surface giving a perfectly undetectable finish.

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [+/- Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Ultramarines CI 77007]

How does this compare to the hydra mist powder?
Start your review of BECCA Fine Loose Finishing Powder!
Attica, NY
Becca is an amazing brand and this is another amazing product I love using this to set my under eye
new jersey
It has almost like a wet feeling as you apply it. It’s great and settles your makeup beautifully
Jensen Beach, FL
Becca find loose finishing powder locked my make up in place and cats my look fresh all day long.
Little Rock, AR
I just love becca products so much! They are my absolute go to when i want the perfect look!
San Mateo, CA
Este produto é perfeito, amo esta marca e estou apaixonada por esse pó, não vivo mais sem
Somerville, MA
I have to learn how to use in the right way but I like it. Becca is a great brand so
New castle , DE
I used this and under eye finishing powder together and haven’t bought different powder ever since. My makeup is placed all day and I’m very satisfied. Coloring is perfect for me and with sun protection I don’t think it has it but my foundation has it so not a big deal for me
Vaughan , ON
I don’t wear a lot of face makeup but when I do I find I need a finishing powder to keep my makeup in place and to keep it from creasing. This one does the job although I don’t know if it is worth the price.
Cold Lake
Nothing overly special, but this is a decent setting powder! Does it last all day? No. But it does go on nicely and does help control some oil. I would probably order again!
New Castle, DE
Becca my best friend nowadays 24/7 my make up is in my face without any problem. Loved it I would like to try other products from becca BECCA Soft Light Blurring Setting Powder