BY BECCA

This angled brush is designed to fill in your brows or apply eyeliner with powders, creams or gel based products.

BECCA Eyebrow/Eyeliner Brush #105
  • "This is perfect brush for getting a sleek brow and an arch also when it comes to winded eyeliner it lets young get that perfect wing every single time.[product:becca-browliner-brush]" in 3 reviews
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great eyebrow brush to use with pomade or to blend out the brows after using product to fill them in. It's thin and gives a sharp and precise application. You can also turn it vertically and smudge the brows to give a more messy natural look.
Erica G.
This product works well. I am fairly new to all things make up but this product definitely helps for smooth application of my eyebrow products. Definitely a must have.
Kelsie B.
Pineville, LA
I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't yet started doing their eyebrows. It is super easy to use and goes on so evenly. I am so in love with this brush.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
I actually use this brush for my brows and eyeliner. It's hard to find a really good perfectly angled brush that works well.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
For the price,  I honesty prefer my E.L.F brand brushes. I didn't notice a difference in performance or ability.
Alexis O.
Saint Joseph, LA
I use this for my eyebrows and it makes them A1 and i never go without it. Makes me always look presentable.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
This is a very good brush to fill in your brows and to use with the palm of one of my favorites
joselyne g.
I Really Looovveee This Brush For My Liner It Makes My Liner Perfect...Good Brush For It
Melanie S.
Redding, CA
I live this brush for my brows. Always keeps them perfect. The size is just perfect.
Amièe l.
best eyebrow brush i have used! quite pricey but it's packed so densely you get an amazing point to the brows when using a pomade or powder! i find it makes doing my eyebrows so easy and quick! defo would recommend
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
I know Becca/Jaclyn Hill has good makeup, but are her brushes worth the money? Is there any bristle fallout?