BY BECCA

A semi-sheer créme that adorns lids with a soft wash of color. This long-wearing, crease-resistant eye tint beautifully complements your look, building a streak-free finish from semi-sheer to deep and dramatic. Easily apply the smooth formula with fingertips or a brush, either alone or layered with complementary shadows for added intensity. This product has been dermatologically tested.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Sarah G.
Davidson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's amazing and it's so easy to use and I think it's priced fairly! I love the packaging and it works so well and I will definitely be using it again and recommending it to friends and family. AmaIng
Tiffany W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how versatile this product is that you can use this anywhere on your face not just for your eyes! It's very easy to apply, best to apply with your fingers cause that gives you more control. I would recommend this product
Morgan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this and it works! Usually I buy Urban Decay but this worked well on my kids. My eyes are blue and it looked good. It didn't crease and that is a plus. I recommend it!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample from Sephora and I really wanted to love it. There was great coverage, however for darker skinned girls such as myself, it left an ashy hue on my face after. It was gorgeous in the store and after a few hours, It oxide.
Tina V.
Pryor, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!! I am a huge fan of Becca cosmetics and this is one of my favorite things!! It lasts all day and loosk beautiful!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It blotches and it makes my shadow kind of cake. Not really worth the hype or the money. Use this product every other day.
Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does crease! For me! Maybe I had a bad one but the product it's self is good! I bought it from ulta.
Nancy G.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta tinta de becca es una de mis favoritas ya que deja un acabado natural y me encabta cuando quiero un maquillaje de dia