BECCA Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation

A foundation that absorbs excess oil and blurs the look of imperfections for a shine-free matte finish.

For anyone who’s tried this, is this good for oily skin? What are your thoughts? Thanks!
How well does this control oil and shine l?
BECCA Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation... how is it? Wanting to try but not sure if worth it.
Start your review of BECCA Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation!
Sevierville, TN
This is BY FAR my personal favorite foundation. I have three different Becca foundations, and this performs the best for my skin type. I am 38 with dry skin and the way this foundation lays on my face makes my skin look so much better. I love it so much that I found a shade too dark at TJ Maxx and I will just mix it with another lighter foundation to continue using it. I am on my third repurchase.
Dry, Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Kent, OH
This was an average product. Being someone who struggles with oily skin, I thought this product was going to be perfect for me. I found that it rubbed off easily and was a little too sheer for my personal taste. I have acne so I need a little more full coverage. Wasn’t awful and kept my oils in control for a fair amount of the day, but definitely not my favorite foundation!
Ooltewah, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Buff
This foundation is really full coverage. It does a great job at hiding imperfections. I love the matte feel and it blends pretty good but you have to work fast. I gave it four stars because the only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t control my oil the best even though that’s what it’s suppose to be for. I do like this foundation though and would repurchase.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Midwest City
I have tried a number of matte foundations and Becca is one of my favorites, I don't get that oily look with the matte. I like this foundation the way it is, whether using a brush or a blender it blends very smoothly, and I plan on continuing to purchase it.
Combination, Mature / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Anaheim, CA
This foundation does keep my skin hydrated even thought it is a “matte “foundation but it works great for my skin . If I had dryer skin I don’t think it would work all that great but I do have combination skin and it doesn’t transfer .
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Oshkosh
Review for: Cashmere
Works really well covers perfectly. A little more expensive but totally worth the price. Lasts all day and looks great. I bought it online and it was a perfect color match. I would 100% buy it again!!
Review for: Olive
Extremely mattifying as the name suggests but with my oily t zone, it broke down. You have very little time to work with it before it sets as well so it takes some time to get used to applying.
Combination / Dullness, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Buff
i love this foundation for a medium coverage! it looks so natural, gives a glowing finish without looking oily. it doesn’t feel heavy or cakey and i always get compliments on my skin when i wear this! I’ve bought a few times and i’ll definitely be buying again!
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone
Marlborough, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Amber
Definitely my favorite foundation! You know when you find the perfect product for your skin? So, This is mine, I recommend this foundation for all of my friends, I don’t need to put any powder on it and my face won’t be shining at the end of the day!
Combination
13313 smoketree spur Northport, al
This is truly a great full coverage foundation. In most cases it takes away the need for concealer. It blends beautifully and looks great all day. Its super creamy and really does well with keeping the shine away. It holds up good for all day wear.

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Ashley J. • 5 months ago
I really like this foundation. Its really good for oily skin.
Muskegon , MI
6 months ago
BECCA Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation I have been wanting to try some foundation from Becca but I’m looking for something that is full coverage and stays matte. Is this foundation full coverage?
Enitan O. • 6 months ago
Hi yes it is it's also very buildable