BY BECCA #30 in Face Primer

A targeted oil-control primer that perfects and minimizes pores for mattified skin that lasts up to eight hours. Go beyond extending makeup wear to address the root cause of why your makeup moves. This formula specifically targets oil-prone areas and acts as liquid blotting paper to leave your skin fresh and matte all day. Use alone, before, or after foundation to control excess oil, while minimizing the appearance of pores. Feel free to use throughout the day to touch up areas of concern. This product eliminates excess oil for long-lasting matte skin. The formula is sweat- and humidity-resistant and free of silicone, oil, alcohol, and fragrance.

BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™
  • "So I have beyond oily skin, and I've tried every face primer out there to help control my oil, and nothing worked until I tried this." in 12 reviews
Tammy S.
Lakeland, FL
I have oily skin and was looking for something that would keep my makeup from sliding off my face during the day. This really did the trick for me. It was recommended to me from a blogger that I follow who has her own makeup line. I love her makeup but it just didn't want to stay on my face. I asked for her recommendation and she told me about Becca. At first I was really put off by the price and I almost didn't purchase it but I knew since I was getting it at Ulta, if I didn't like it, I could always bring it back. The first thing I noticed was that it was a thicker consistency that other primers I have used and when trying to apply on my face it didn't spead very well. Of course, I was upset that I had just spent $36 on this stuff and now I was going to have to take it back. I threw it in the drawer and there it stay for a week. On the day I decided I was going to take it back, I thought I would try it again just in case I was having an off day the first time around. I washed my hands and dried them but left my fingertips a little damp. I placed the product on my fingers and began to work it with the little bit of water and smoothed it right over my whole face. PERFECTION! I had found the secrect to a smooth application was just using damp fingers to apply. Next I put on my foundation and blush and set it with a little mineral vail and my makeup stayed put all day long! I kept going in to the ladies room at work to keep checking during the day and for me my makeup looked as fresh when I got home that evening as it did after first applying.

I would highly recommend this primer for anyone with oily skin and remember to take your time and work with it and use just a tad bit of moisture to apply it smoothly over your skin!
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
I got the Becca Radiance Primer in my Sephora Play! and I thought it was awful for me. I have combination skin tending toward more oily and that made me so shiny looking and my makeup barely stayed on an hour. When I mentioned this to one of the girl in store, she made me a sample of Ever Matte.

It's been sitting in my to-be-used makeup pile for awhile now and I decided to use it yesterday because it was going to be a long night at a family party (around 10 hours) and it was going to be really humid.

I put it on and was initially really confused by it's consistency. It's more like a wax texture not a usual primer. I wasn't sure about it because it was kind of hard to spread and I was worried it was going to feel sticky but it really didn't.

I did my makeup, set it was a little Laura Mercier pressed powder and Coola SPF setting spray (these are both regular steps for me so they had no effect on my opinion of how good this product is) and was on my way.

I cannot believe how good I looked all night long. I kept going to the bathroom to check on my makeup because I just couldn't believe that it was still lasting. I got home and immediately ordered a full-size!
Katie C.
Durham, North Carolina
🙅🏼🙅🏼🙅🏼 this primer had my skin broke out worse than anything ever for TWO WEEKS. I'm not saying it's bad for everybody but if you don't need something this extreme and if you have at all sensitive skin, I would not purchase this. I'm oily in my tzone and got this for that, it worked okay for a little while but then I got some sun which must of dried my skin out a bit and I continued to use this (I was still noticeably oily to the touch) all of sudden literally anywhere I had put this primer there were pimples, redness, itchiness, irritation. OW. I was so embarrassed walking around for two week with the kind of break out I had that couldn't even be covered with makeup because it just emphasized the uneven texture of my skin underneath. Ahh, I'm literally just getting over it and I will NEVER take my skin for granted again. (I never break out just a pimple here and there) I'm just saying I believe this works for some but just be so careful.
Jordan T.
Do you have oily skin? Have issues trying to get your makeup to stay? Get those only squats during the day? Blotting pads just not doing exactly what you expect? We'll have I got a deal for you! This stuff is absolutely amazing! I have sensitive and oily skin and this stuff has never let me down I recently purchased it from my local Sephora let me tell you it was definitely worth the money. My makeup stays on so much longer and I don't get this oily spots like I did without it. I retired my other primary because it was too so I mean that it made my makeup run even worse. This stuff literally takes a dime-size if you want to cover your face and especially if you just want to use it in your T-Zone where you get a special oil you can just use a little bet on your finger. I highly recommend you try this product!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
For me, this is basically NEVER matte. The formula is sticky and needs to be applied in small sections. It does not spread or blend like silicon based primers. I have super, super greasy skin. This keeps my skin looking matte and basically dead for about 2-3 hours. During this time, it's really heavy and drying similar to milk of magnesia. After 3 hours, it stops feeling irritating but oil begins to pour through and feel greasy. It doesn't matter what kind of foundation or powder I use, there is no miracle. This probably will work well but may be drying for people with moderately oily skin. Get the travel size to test first or buy from Sephora (so you can return) because this doesn't work well for everyone and is rather expensive.
Candice J.
Through youtube and different reviews I decided to buy this because i have oily skin!! OMG i don't know how I did my makeup without this before. Its a little tricky to use until you get the hang of it but once you do its fantastic! It definitely helps my oily skin stay more matte it doesn't get rid of ALL My oil but way better than any other primer has ever worked for me. A little pricey but I don't mind buying something that actually works for me and my skin. This will be a staple to my makeup routine from now on. You can also use it during the day to get rid of any oil you have you just dab it over your makeup which I have not tried yet.
Natasha H.
I have struggled ever since my early teen years with oily skin and foundation that melts off within an hour, and finally, FINALLY I have found the answer. This is the only primer out of all the ones I have tried that prevents the almost immediate oiliness I usually experience. It is a bit pricey, but only a very small amount is needed - I pat a pea sized amount onto the T-zone and it does the trick. On very long days when I need my makeup to last longer, when a sheen of oil does start appearing I pat on a little more over my finished makeup and it immediately mattifies. Cannot recommend this product enough to anyone with oily skin!
Rachel G.
I saw so many good reviews on this product I decided to buy it and try it. I have extremely oily skin and it's almost impossible to keep my foundation on all day. I had high hopes for this primer but I really didn't notice any difference. I still get super oily and my makeup didn't last any longer. When you first put it on it feels very promising because your skin feels kind of tight like it is sucking up any oil, but it doesn't do anything for me. Maybe someone with less oily skin will enjoy this. I think it'll probably work better during a less hot time of year just to control the average, every day oils.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
THIS. IS. EVERYTHING. It kills me how expensive it is, but this stuff WORKS. Luckily with primers you don't have to use a lot, so you can really stretch out the lifetime of this stuff. I have combo skin, sometimes I get a dry patch here and there but I can turn into an oil slick on my T-Zone real quick. I've tried this both all over my face as well as just in my t-zone and both ways work well for me. It doesn't accentuate my dry spots if I wear it outside of my t-zone. Pair this up with a good matte foundation for oily skin and you're nearly bulletproof for a whole day at work or a whole night out.
Tairee W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Love this stuff. Worth the money. Like seriously. If you have oily skin, you must own this. I've tried every primer...all of them. And nothing works like this. A little goes a long way so don't worry about the price tag. Apply it quickly because it will dry on contact so work fast. Allow it to settle in. It may create a little white cast over your face. Don't fret...it disappears once you apply foundation. I've never used this with a powder foundation, not sure how that would look. But with liquid foundation, this stuff is miraculous. No more blotting papers for me!
Hannah C.
Fort Myers, FL
How well does this work for someone with extremely oily skin??
Lacey P.
How much does this improve the wear time on makeup? I have very oily skin and my makeup often melts off.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
Does this product safe for acne prone skin?
Nikolina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Question has been deleted
Christina M.
Skiatook, OK
Does this product really make you look poreless? I was thinking about trying their foundation, but heard it can settle into pores so I would need a good primer.