BY BECCA

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A targeted oil-control primer that perfects and minimizes pores for mattified skin that lasts up to 12 hours. Solutions for: - Pores - Oiliness - Uneven skin tone Go beyond extending makeup wear to address the root cause of why your makeup moves. This formula specifically targets oil-prone areas and acts as liquid blotting paper to leave your skin fresh and matte all day. Use alone, before, or after foundation to control excess oil, while minimizing the appearance of pores. Feel free to use throughout the day to touch up areas of concern. This product eliminates excess oil for long-lasting matte skin. The formula is sweat- and humidity-resistant and free of silicone, oil, alcohol, and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Victoria S.
Richmond, VA
This is a MUST for those of us with oily skin. It has lengthened the lasting power of my makeup by so much that I doubt I will ever try another primer. It is a little high maintenance, though. You have to first warm it up with your fingers, then pat it in to the skin (do not rub or it will cause your makeup to pill). Once you get the hang of it, it's a super easy process that is totally worth it once you see how matte and perfect your makeup looks using it. Awesome product.
Crishaena M.
This primer is awesome if you have oily skin, or get oily when wearing foundation. It will keep your face matte all day if you apply it properly. Fantastic for summer. Don’t rub it on!! Pat it gently, otherwise it will ball up. It instantly tightens up my skin and my foundation applies beautifully over it. However, I don’t like to use this with my normal foundation on days when my skin is dry. If you have dry skin you may not care for this primer.
Sonya T.
The application of this primer is not that easy. You have to really figure out the way it works for you. I do feel like it helps with the oiliness of my skin but I still have to refresh every couple of hours.
Chandler J.
Middlesboro , KY
Stop thinking about and just buy it! Your make up will thank you. It makes your skin look flawless and keeps your makeup in place all day. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way, so one tube last for a while. I’ve been using it for years and would recommend it to everyone
erica g.
Carrizo Springs
isnt my favorite i just got a sample type but it made it feel like i had a layer of something clogging but im really pick i hate feeling thickness on my skin
LACEY S.
North Richland Hills
This primer is BOMB!!! It makes my skin silky smooth and makes any foundation look good! Worth the investment! Highly recommend!!!
Dorothy D.
Serres
I
liked this product at first. It did a really nice job at keeping my
t-zone matte. But, it's very hard to work with. Also, if you use even the tiniest bit too much,
this product will start balling up and leaving residue on your face.
I've found that it does a pretty okay job at keeping my cheek area
matte, but when it comes to my nose & brows, it makes me foundation
seperate and look really horrible.

Is it worth the money? I'd say try a sample first.

Does it keep you matte? Yes. But, sometimes at a price.

Definitely would not recommend this for all over the face.
Amber K.
This primer has become a holy grail for me. It’s a bit of a different formula, a little more sticky to the touch. When applying it you have to be sure to warm it up between your fingers. Patting it on the skin opposed to rubbing it worked much better for me. I let it sit on my skin for 5-10 minutes before applying anything on top. The matte finish really is matte. Had great oil control throughout the day. 10/10 would recommend
Sara G.
I really love everything I'd ever tried from Becca. They're quality it's amazing. I love this primer, my skin type is combination so my T zone gets oily during the day and I have pores around my cheeks, this primer keeps me very matte, it's very good for controlling oils and the pore filling claim it's real because it does fills in very nicely.
Katlego M.
Centurion, Gauteng
This primer is really good for my pores and my oily skin because it dries to a matte finish and I doesn't make you look too ashy