BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector 1.35 oz uploaded by Alake T.

BY BECCA

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A targeted oil-control primer that perfects and minimizes pores for mattified skin that lasts up to 12 hours. Solutions for: - Pores - Oiliness - Uneven skin tone Go beyond extending makeup wear to address the root cause of why your makeup moves. This formula specifically targets oil-prone areas and acts as liquid blotting paper to leave your skin fresh and matte all day. Use alone, before, or after foundation to control excess oil, while minimizing the appearance of pores. Feel free to use throughout the day to touch up areas of concern. This product eliminates excess oil for long-lasting matte skin. The formula is sweat- and humidity-resistant and free of silicone, oil, alcohol, and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica P.
Más o menos no mse gusto mucho será que no era para mi piel. Combinación para con otro producto lo itilozaba con otro pero no lo sé. Se me hace grasosa la piel . Bueno el que no tiene la piel no muy grasosa . Bueno ya lo dije 2! Estrellas para este producto por mi . Pero a lo mejor a otra persona le funciona mejor a mi no.
Dyanna M.
Baltimore, MD
This is hands down my favorite primer. I don’t have to worry about my make up sliding off with this. The only think I would say is to make sure your face is moisturized and well exfoliated. I’ve found that if my skin is not exfoliated it will grab onto the dry skin. Even with that it is my favorite primer.
Honestee S.
Atlanta
My search for a mattifying primer has ended. I absolutely love this primer. I picked it up at Sephora this past weekend under estimating how good it would actually be. This primer keeps me matte all day without drying my skin out. BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfectorâ„¢
Elena S.
Plainview
It does hide your pores but I noticed with my skin it made everything really REALLY dry and when I put the makeup over now matter how evenly I applied the primer, my foundation had like cracks and holes in it like it was dry. Just im the places I put primer, and thats never happened before. Its just not for me
Crystal R.
Eden Prairie
This primer is life if you have oily skin. With this on your makeup ain't going nowhere! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and has the added benefit of pore minimizing on top of being mattifying. I love this and it will always be in my collection.
Victoria H.
['leonville', ''], LA
this stuff is as matte as matte can get. once you apply it, it becomes really sticky (which is a good thing because it will make your foundation last longer) i’ve only been using this for ab a month and i am so in love with it.
Crishaena M.
This primer is awesome if you have oily skin, or get oily when wearing foundation. It will keep your face matte all day if you apply it properly. Fantastic for summer. Don’t rub it on!! Pat it gently, otherwise it will ball up. It instantly tightens up my skin and my foundation applies beautifully over it. However, I don’t like to use this with my normal foundation on days when my skin is dry. If you have dry skin you may not care for this primer.
Courtney T.
Cloquet, MN
Liquid foundation sticks to this primer like glue. It is a heavy primer but it works for hiding large pores. It has a matte finish and protects from the sun. It comes in a nice, simple packaging I would buy this again.
Michael O.
Boynton Beach, FL
Forever my holy grail for oily skin days! This keeps oils at bay no matter what! And if I do get a little oily it mixes with the primer to create a dewy finish instead of looking greasy and breaking apart my makeup.
Monica M.
Old bridge, NJ
Absolutely in love! Though it's kind of sticky when you apply it, once it dries up you can't even feel a thing. Super light weight unlike some primers out there. Leaves my makeup looking fresh all day long!