BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set

A limited-edition, trial-size trio of BECCA bestsellers for the ultimate glowing complexion. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Achieve a glowing look with these mini versions of Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop, First Light Priming Filter, and Glow Gloss in Rose Gold. First Light Priming Filter is a brightening and hydrating primer that creates a healthy, even skin tone with a natural finish for all-day makeup wear. Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter is an award-winning highlighting powder with an ultra-buttery texture that melts into skin for the ultimate high-impact glow. Glow Gloss illuminates lips with luxe, conditioning lip color that combines the shine of a gloss, pigment of a liquid lipstick, and nourishing benefits of a balm. This Set Contains:- 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini in Champagne Pop- 0.1 oz/ 2.9 g Glow Gloss Mini in Rose Gold- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL First Light Priming Filter Mini

Is this any good for mature skin? Do you need to be really skilled at makeup to have this look nice?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set!
Long Beach, NY
1,725 reviews
BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set uploaded by Lisa F.
BECCA is an amazing brand, and I’m really sad to hear that the brand is going out of business. I own BECCA products but I never tried any of their primers, so when I saw this set I purchased it. It also comes with probably one of the most iconic highlighters Champagne Pop and a Glow gloss in Rose Gold. Champagne Pop is one of those highlighters that look amazing on everyone’s skin tone, I love it. I don’t normally wear primers because of the texture of most of them, that thick silicone feeling that makes me feel like my skin can’t breathe. However, this primer doesn’t have that texture. It’s purple in color which makes your skin look luminous and fresh. It’s hydrating as well and evens out my skin tone. I love looking dewy and fresh and this is exactly what this primer does. I really am going to miss Becca ❤️
Spring, TX
BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set uploaded by Hazel S.
Cant find which to tag, but i have the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector liquid in moonstone. This one looks great under foundation and has no big chunks of glitter. Shine is not very intense, just the way I prefer. It just gives off a healthy glow.
Murphy, TX
BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set uploaded by Richa P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This trio is a great find. I didn’t really ever like highlight till I tried this Becca shimmer highlight, and it looks so natural! I would recommend this, it was easy to use and I would definitely buy this trio again!
North Andover, MA
I like this highlighter set. The Becca highlighters come in beautiful shades, I want to try all of them. The shade that comes in this set is a shimmery honey, is pigmented and provides a nice glow
Doral, FL
It is my favorite highlighter, I finish it to highlight certain areas of my face (on the cheekbones - on the cheek - on the tip of my nose - on my lips). BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set is long lasting. I would buy it again and the only observation is the price that seems a bit expensive to me. Es mi iluminador favorito, lo ultizo para resaltar ciertas áreas de mi rostro (en los pómulos - en la cíen - sobre la punta de mi nariz - sobre mis labios). BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set tiene una larga duración . Lo volvería a comprar y la única observación es la del precio que me parece un poco costoso .
Camarillo, CA
This is a great little kit with lots of helpful products. The primer was pretty awesome, and I bought the full size of everything after trying them in this box.
Charlotte
BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set uploaded by Meg B.
BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set uploaded by Meg B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I ADORE this set. So perfect for summer. The glow lasts ALL day and literally makes you feel like an angel. BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set
Trumbull, CT
Got this at tjmaxx for like $10 and I loveeeee it! Champagne pop is amazing the lil gloss and beautiful and I haven’t tried the primer yet but super excited too. What a great deal.
Casey, IA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this gem at TJMaxx for only $6 and it was an absolute steal! The sizes are perfect for traveling and still have quite a bit of product. Beautiful champagne glow and peachy gloss. If you can find it, grab it!
San Jose, CA
I got gifted this set from a friend and it got me hooked on the highlighter and primer! It made my skin absolutely glow! The highlighter is so soft and a little goes a long way! The shimmer is natural and does not have chunky sparkles. The primer goes on so smooth and gives you an extra boost of radiance!