BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set

A limited-edition, trial-size trio of BECCA bestsellers for the ultimate glowing complexion. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Achieve a glowing look with these mini versions of Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop, First Light Priming Filter, and Glow Gloss in Rose Gold. First Light Priming Filter is a brightening and hydrating primer that creates a healthy, even skin tone with a natural finish for all-day makeup wear. Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter is an award-winning highlighting powder with an ultra-buttery texture that melts into skin for the ultimate high-impact glow. Glow Gloss illuminates lips with luxe, conditioning lip color that combines the shine of a gloss, pigment of a liquid lipstick, and nourishing benefits of a balm. This Set Contains:- 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini in Champagne Pop- 0.1 oz/ 2.9 g Glow Gloss Mini in Rose Gold- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL First Light Priming Filter Mini

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set!
mumbai
An amazing, intense and smooth highlighter. It is blinding and this set is so amazing! I have the shade pearl, suitable for light to medium undertone. And Becca makes amazing highlighters! I will buy it again for sure.
San Diego, CA
My favorite to use all together, the gloss isn’t like a regular gloss. It’s not a runny or watery gloss it kinda feels like a lipstick and smells minty! I used the highlighter before and it’s still soft like usual and bright. The primer is a bit watery but it gives such a nice, light weight base that makes my skin look glowly and not oily.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Toronto, ON
This set was a gift and it was amazing! I got to try out a new brand that i instantly fell in love with. The highlighter was my absolute favourite, with a unique colour it brought an unbeatable glow to top off any look.
Royal Oak, MI
The lip product and highlighter are great, very pigmented and pretty colors. The primer, however, left my skin burning. It leaves my face pretty oily but it definitely looks really nice under my makeup
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
9152 west road
Cute to travel with. I dont know if I will repurchase again. I really only bought for the highlighter and got it cheaper at ulta on black Friday so I paid next to nothing
Long Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this on sale I love the gloss and the highlight but the primer is just meh. I think it was worth it though for the other items in the bundle. You're never going to go through a whole highlight so I recommend these small ones anyways!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Oradea
No wonder so many people are in love with this highlighter, I've become one of them after I purchased it. The shimmer is so delicate yet so satisfying, I don't know how that is possible, but I love it. I have the colour Rose Gold and have fair skin, it is perfect if applied properly. The mini is so suitable for the handbag and the size is satisfying as well.
Combination / Sensitivity
London
BECCA Drenched In Glow Mini Face Set uploaded by Ssuni G.
Love becca cosmetics !! It is a travel size. Very handy can fit anywhere. Very shimmery and glows like magic. It is very long lasting in peach 🍑 pearl I think. I would love to buy it again. I will surely recommend to anyone.
Oily / Blackheads
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Sephora
The best highlighter I have ever used. The champagne pop is GORGEOUS on everyone that I have seen borrow it! It’s shimmery but not “glittery” in a tacky way. It looks good with or without a tan and literally lasts all day or night. I have even put it on in the morning, worked 9 hours and did a workout and it was still on my cheekbones at the end of the night!
Orwigsburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
It is a good value for the quality of the products! I love moonstone highlight, it has a beautiful champagne / white gold tone! I’m a huge fan of the Becca highlighting formulas. The primer is also very good and brightens the skin nicely! It is a little on the runny side as it is more of a fluid consistency, that is my only setback with the primer.