BeautyFaceFace MakeupBECCA
COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation

BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation

What it is: A makeup and skincare hybrid with a transparent matte finish that smooths skin and blurs the look of imperfections while providing lasting hydration.

Coverage: Transparent

Finish: Matte

Formulation: Cream

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates skin.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, mineral oil, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This virtual foundation harnesses the smoothing benefits of a foundation without pigment to let your skin shine through. Clear light blur technology—made up of water-releasing powders—blurs the appearance of imperfections with a matte effect. The silicone-free formula absorbs oil and provides long-lasting hydration.

BECCA Cosmetics is cruelty-free and PETA-certified.

How To Use ?

Suggested Usage:
-After skincare has fully absorbed, use the spatula to scoop out a pea-size amount of product, then place onto fingertips.
-Rub fingertips together and smooth over face with circular motions.

Ingredients :

-Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates skin.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine.

Can you use primer under the becca zero foundation ?
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation I’m so curious about this does the actually work?is it worth it?
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation Pros? Cons? I just read the reviews and found my answers but if anyone wants to be nice and answer my question anyway, that would be great! I actually thought this was going to be the answer to my foundation prayers but.....no, it’s not actually a foundation like it makes you think from the name!
Start your review of BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica  D.
Maurice, LA
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by Veronica  D.
Purchased at: Sephora
First off, the packaging is awesome, super cute little tub. The texture of the foundation is not like a normal foundation, it kind of reminds me of margarine but not greasy, if that makes sense. It kind of melts onto your skin. I tried using a beauty blender but that didn't work out well, I ended up using my fingers. I didn't notice a difference so I did two layers. I do see a difference in my skin tone, but of course it is not going to look like a full coverage foundation. I think I am going to use this as a primer instead of a foundation.
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by Kimberly  T.
I was so surprised how good rhisnlooked on my skin. It blirs imperfections and feels like nothing at all. I can't wait to try again and update if I still feel the same.
DeAnna L.
Saint Cloud, FL
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by DeAnna L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally like this product however if you expect this to be a “foundation” you will HATE it. This IS however a pretty good primer also I got it when it was on sale I’m not sure I’d ever be willing to the original price of this product for what it is. Very cooling and slightly blurring and no weird silicone feeling.
Valerie C.
Brighton, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the lovely ladies on here just posted a question about this stuff and I hated it so much I decided to make a full review. I will admit to being skeptical when buying the product to its claims, as one should be with everything, but I have seen other products like this work and thought that a higher end company like Becca would really put some work into it. I was so wrong. This is the exact same texture, color, and feel as the original Elf or Smashbox primer. It even has a major ingredient of Crosspolymers which is one of the major active ingredients in Elf primers. The only thing it did was MAYBE (and I use this word strongly) blur a little bit. It doesn't cover redness, hyperpigmentation, help to even skin tone, or even assist with blurring really. It didn't even work well as a primer when I tried out several actual foundations on tip I clouding Becca's Ultimate Coverage 24 hour foundation. The only thing I can say good in thus review is thank goodness for return policies otherwise I would be out 40 bucks. The first picture is without the Becca product. The second is with. Apologies for my hormonal face bloat and acne. Its been a WEEK!
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
1,248 reviews
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by ANNAMARIA C.
I also got it at Marshall’s/ or T.J.Maxx and thank goodness I love shopping for my beauty items there so non expensive this is like to some of the primers and blur balms I have tried but won’t buy it again only if I was out of my own maybe 🤔 Becca Cosmetics Zero No-Pigment Foundation - No Color
Mercedes P.
Fairfax, VA
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by Mercedes P.
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by Mercedes P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I scored this 50% off at Nordstrom this week! ($18) I like the thick texture of this product. Think of it as spackling paste for your face… it definitely blurred out my pores and reduced the redness in my problem areas. Without using any other products I made a FT call to check it out and I didn’t notice any difference, but I did notice a difference during a zoom call later in the day. That being said, it works WONDERS under my mineral powder foundation (I use pür). This definitely gave my skin a perfectly filtered look with my powder and some bronzer. Didn’t do much for my oil though. 2nd pic is with powder and bronzer
Amanda G.
Greenville, TX
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by Amanda G.
It was pretty good but not the best. It doesn’t have a fragrance or silicone which I love but I have to admit that I have other blurring products that do a little better. For the no makeup days I think this will work good!
Alecia Y.
Westwego, LA
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by Alecia Y.
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by Alecia Y.
So lemmi tell ya… I found this product at T.J.MAXX…. I used it as a primer under my regular foundation…. No lie I was surprised as it worked Really Good… the regular cost is about $40 & I got it for $10 definitely a must haveBECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation
Ashmita  T.
Euless, TX
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by Ashmita  T.
I don’t hate this product but I wouldn’t replace this as my foundation. It is more like a primer that gives blurred matte finish that makes skin looks smooth but I like my foundation to even out my skin tone which this one lacks. I would use this as a foundation when I dont have redness around my face
rhiannon B.
E Longmeadow, MA
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation uploaded by rhiannon B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really unique. I wouldn’t say it was a foundation though. More of a primer. It smoothed out and blurred everything. Sad that Becca will be no longer

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sabrina S.
La Habra Hgts, CA
Gemma B. il y a un an
I hated it. To me it felt gross and I didn’t notice a difference with my pores or anything at all anytime I used it.
Misty H.
Castleberry, AL
Melissa C. il y a un an
It's a clear product so there is no pigment. I would go watch some YouTube reviews about it. When I received my sample and used it, it did nothing it claimed to do. It's basically a primer.
Heather H.
il y a un an
BECCA COSMETICS Zero No Pigment Foundation Hey beauties!! I've considered buying Becca Cosmetics Zero pigment foundation but I would LOVE to hear some reviews/opinions on it before I commit!
Misty H. il y a un an
I’ve been reading the reviews on here and from what I’ve gathered, it’s basically hyaluronic acid that has a matte finish. Some say it makes a good primer, other’s do not. I was so excited about it too. I thought it was the answer to my foundation prayers. I’m nearly 37 and have never been able to find a foundation match and now that I work outside, it’s even worse.
Stephanie R.
Dallas, TX
DeAnna L. il y a 9 mois
Yes I think it’s a pretty good primer also it’s very cooling on the skin so some times I just use it without foundation