MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBECCA
Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation

BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation

A weightless, medium to buildable coverage foundation with a velvety, natural finish that mimics the look of smooth, healthy skin.

The long-lasting foundation provides coverage that feels weightless and looks natural on skin. the smart foundation adapts to both your skin types and skin tone. As you wear that foundation, the intuitive formula adapts to your skin's natural chemistry morphing into the perfect, natural finish for your skin type. Flexible, pore blurring pigments adapt and adhere to become with your skin tone and texture for a fresh, soft-touch finish.

Infused in all of our Skin Love products, Glow Nectar Brightening Complex blend of powerful active and natural ingredients help brighten, hydrate and nourish the skin overtime to improve your natural glow.

Free of: Phthalates, parabens, sulfates and GMO's

How To Apply:

Use fingers, yoyr favorite brush or foundation tool.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Isododecane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene/Prophylene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Boron Nitride, Dextrin Palmitate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, PEG-8, Strearic Acid, Tocopherol, Phytantroil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum - 1, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cholesterol, Methaicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sulfate, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, [=/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)] <ILN45664>.

does anyone know if there is a dupe for becca skin love foundation? BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation
Is this foundation good for combo skin I might pick one up today?
How much coverage does it have and how long does it stay on?
Start your review of BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,536 reviews
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Jolie D.
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Bamboo
This is the Becca cosmetics skin love weightless blur foundation. Application is a huge problem with this foundation. This works best for normal and combination skin types. This is a medium coverage foundation with a natural finish. It comes in 24 shades and retails for $44.00. I’m a fan of facial primers and this didn’t work well with anything. I tried moisturizing, matte, pore control, etc. it would pile and look weird. I tried natural and synthetic brushes and this would apply streaky and drag. It applied best with my fingertips and a sponge….but even then, it was tricky to work with. In a bit, it will settle in your pores and looks like small dots in your skin. Unflattering and there is fragrance in this which can be irritating. Hard pass for me
Crissy A.
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Crissy A.
Review for: Driftwood
Not too happy with this foundation. It does not sit well with my skin. Throughout the day I feel that it has dried my skin. It is infused with glow nectar and I was hoping for a nice glowing finish of which I did not get. Overall it did offer coverage.
Paola C.
san diego, CA
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Paola C.
It’s my fist time using this foundation and I like it. At first I thought that the foundation was gonna be a thick consistency and cakey,but it’s easy to blend out and gives you a blur effect.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m just in love with this Foundation goes on very smoothly and blinds very well but gives full coverage but Feels very light on the skin this will be my new to golf foundation I highly recommend this product and it was very inexpensive Considering foundation to run up to $50-$70
Shannon L.
Chattanooga, TN
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Shannon L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Linen
This is one of my favorite foundations. I use a few pumps on my brush (a little goes a long way) and apply. For a medium coverage it does a great job hiding any redness I may have and leans more towards mid to full coverage for me since it is buildable. It isn't sticky, dries quick, and also doesn't cake into any lines on my aging face. Wonderful product and I am sad that Becca will be dissolving in the fall since I won't be able to buy it any longer. Definitely give it a try!
Kehila M.
Cape Coral, FL
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Kehila M.
The best foundation I’ve ever tried!!! I love it!! It covers everything!!! And my skin feels so good!
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Michelle B.
Review for: Sand
This is the first Becca product I have ever used. It's a full coverage foundation and it works well with hiding acne but it left my skin looking a little cakey around my eyes.
PERLITTA G.
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by PERLITTA G.
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by PERLITTA G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Noisette
This is a product that either you love or you hate, there is no real in between. The price was about $20 for 1.23 oz squeeze bottle that has a pump for easy application. It does have great ingredients, but the application is thick, patchy, and difficult to apply. BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation has a thick consistency and feels heavy on the skin It indicates it is lightweight and medium coverage, it is more on the full coverage side and also, feels like it defines flaws on the skin and clogs pores. The wear of this product is not long lasting and becomes cakey especially, on problematic areas. I purchased this with my own money and will not be purchasing again.
alejandra C.
Stafford, VA
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by alejandra C.
Review for: Linen
It really got my attention because it says weightless glow glowing but when I put it on it was really dry for my face I don’t know if it’s that I need to hydrate my face before. I will give it a second try with hydration on my face
Quezia C.
Roswell
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation uploaded by Quezia C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Buttercup
Amazing foundation, I love how my skin looks so natural and flawless. I use it with born this way naturally radiant concealer from Too faced. It doesn’t crease and cake, very happy with this foundation, strongly recommend for dry skin and who likes natural makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayleigh K.
Enfield, CT
il y a 5 mois
johana G. il y a 2 mois
engaño ninguno yo la uso y me va muy bien dependiendo de los resultados que quieras conseguir con la base
Sam P.
South Bend
il y a 2 ans
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation ? Has anyone used this? Is it good?! I’m not a big foundation person but want something with a little more coverage than my usual tinted moisturizer
Kaitlynn M. il y a 2 ans
Not a fan of it. It sinks into smile lines way worse than any other foundation that I’ve used. It has a GREAT shade range, but also clings to textured areas (worse than other foundations). For that price, you’re better off with a different foundation.