BY BECCA

What it is: A silky, cloud-like mist that primes, sets and refreshes.

What it does:

The gentle, super-fine mist envelopes skin in moisture to help set and refresh the look of makeup for a long lasting, fresh look. Infused with refreshing Hawaiian Sea Water and Desert Spring Water to boost hydration and Goji Berry, Blueberry Extract, Cranberry Extract and Vitamin E to nourish skin. Like all of our Skin Love Products, the treatment infused formula is fueled by our BECCA’s Glow Nectar Brightening Hydra Complex - a blend of ingredients that help brighten, hydrate and nourish the skin.

• Does the BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Glow Shield Prime & S...1 Answers
  • Does it have a smell?1 Answers
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Glow Shield Prime & Set Mist

Start your review of BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Glow Shield Prime & Set Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Seven Valleys, PA
This is the extra glow you need for any look, from simple to grandiose! The packaging screams classy, as all BECCA products do. This brand is becoming a personal favorite! I recommend this for people all skin types, including sensitivities.

The spray finely melts into your skin preserving your look for 8+ hours without smudging or building up in your creases. Simply put, this takes away that heavy makeup look that some full coverage foundations can cause.

This photo was taken 9 hours after application and a high humidity day. My 'cakey' problem area after a full glam is always around my nose and as you can see it stayed flawless all day!
#setandgo #settingspray #makeup #dewyskin
Austintown, OH
I bought this on a whim because I wanted a spray that I could miss on that not only was just a refreshing spray but also hydrates and resets your makeup in place. I really was surprised that I liked this as much as I do. I normally don't gravitate to Becca other than her lipsticks and her highlighters everything else for me does not work well. It's also good to spray on your face if you want a priming spray it's like an all-in one and it smells great and it really does make your face feel so refreshed sometimes I just spray it on my face when I want a little pick me up and I'm not even wearing makeup. It is pricey but your paying for the prestige name
Sioux City
I’m pleasantly surprised with this one. I’ve been really into glowy skin lately and I was hoping this would help give both my naked skin and fully-beaten face a little life. The mister is great and the effect is soft but definitely noticeable. Everything is melded together nicely and the skin looks hydrated. I don’t really notice any prolonged wear with this alone but in conjunction with the primer in this line, I think they do a little something. The smell might be a little strange to some but I actually really like it! So glad I grabbed this and can’t wait to play around with the rest of the collection.
Greeneville, TN
Love this glow mist. Smells absolutely amazing and sets on the face perfect. I have a combination skin and it works just fine. I use it as a base after my moisturiser, gives a nice little glow. Perfect for summer days when it's warm. I have been using it throughout the day just to refresh my complexion. Definitely, a repurchase once my bottle runs out. It is Infused with refreshing Hawaiian sea water and desert spring water to boost hydration and goji berry, blueberry extract, cranberry extract and vitamin E to nourish skin. What are you waiting on , get it ❤️
Valley, AL
I am a fan of this priming/setting spray. I use it more as a primer, especially on my lighter makeup days when I need a little extra moisture and glowing from within sorta look. It does have a refreshing light scent, and I really like the way it sprays. Not too much, it doesn’t ‘drown’ your face, but there is enough product to feel like you have some without having to spray 400 pumps. It’s a bit pricey, but in my opinion, totally worth it.
Chalmette
I received this spray as a gift for Christmas along with other makeup products and I like it. I like to spray setting sprays before placing primer and after powders and this is a great first step spray. It doesn’t have a powerful mister which is great and it keeps your makeup on place. The scent is nice but not overwhelming which is another plus! Definitely worth a try. BECCA
was excited when I first learned about this product. Most Becca products I have used prior to receiving this setting spray, I've really liked. Becca has a great habit of making really good quality products. Unfortunately, I wasn't as impressed with this setting spray. It has a really nice fragrance that makes me feel like I'm in a spa in Hawaii, but it didn't really do a whole lot for me.
Cumming, GA
I am constantly looking for products that can both help my makeup set and help me feel refreshed. This product served both of my needs! I like the subtle shine that doesn’t make me look too glossy. I used it after my makeup to give it that final pop. I received this sample for free from Sephora and have bought this product after i ran out of the sample
Billings, MT
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Glow Shield Prime & Set Mist has been my go to primer and setting! It’s light weight and gives my skin an amazing glow without looking greasy or oily like some products do! Becca is a great brand to try if you have the problem I did. Primers and setting spray making your skin look oily or greasy? Try this !
Columbia, SC
A great prime & setting spray for hydrating skin before makeup and setting everything afterwards. This mist is really fine without any big drops like some other setting sprays, and smells nice! I use it before and after makeup, it makes my makeup look fresh and natural. Would recommend this and repurchase in the future.
Calexico, CA
BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Glow Shield Prime & Set Mist did you like the smell?
I have heard good things about this brand. Please someone tell me how is it working for y’all.
Oceanside, CA
Is this better than Mario Badescu facial mists?
Arlington , TX
The packaging is gorgeous but is the product as good as it look?

BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Glow Shield Prime & Set Mist

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email