MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersBECCA
Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal

.085 BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - OPAL

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Opal - Deluxe Travel Size

How sad are you guys about Becca going out of sale? They were my go too!! BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal
Is anyone still purchasing Becca Cosmetics? If so.. where are we getting them discounted?! BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal
Is this a good product?
Start your review of BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal!
Neshia J.
Jacksonville, FL
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Neshia J.
When I got this I assumed it was too light and wouldn’t work for my but against me and boyyyyy was I wrong. It turned out to be one of my favorite highlighters ever!
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Rosie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The highlighters from Becca are among some of my favorite in my collection. Becca always seems to have the best light reflection in most of their products. This highlighter has a nice buttery texture and gives a beautiful glow. It can easily duo as an eyeshadow as well.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,530 reviews
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful mini version of the Becca shimmering skin perfector that retails for $22.00. This is the shade, “opal”. The quality and texture is the same as the full size in my opinion. The shade is a medium gold with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. Almost opaque in a single layer, soft, and blends very easily. Luminous glow that does not show texture. Wore for almost 9 hours on me.
Manu L.
Houston
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Manu L.
Favorite highlighter ever! Looks so good an natural. My mom and I have been using this for a while
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Laura G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this highlighter. It's a smooth creamy beautiful highlighter. It goes on so we'll and blends like a dream. You can add more highlighter over it or keep it as is for a natural glow. I leave it as is. I would definitely buy again and definitely recommend it to everyone. I love it.
Laura C.
Westminster, MD
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Laura C.
literally love this formula. Moonstone is my favorite shade but the formula is to die for. Very pigmented
Emily D.
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Emily D.
This is one of my absolute favorite highlighters! It's a champagne colorwith flecks of gold shimmer. Almost looks slightly rose gold. It's beautiful and I bet would look amazing on a bunch of different skin tones. It also blends out beautifully, and looks great on cheekbones, brow, nose, etc.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,123 reviews
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm so sad this brand is going. I actually could cry. This highlighter is the holy grail of all highlighters. I have panned it twice and I even have the liquid form. Stock up now before they are gone. That's what I'm doing.
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Jessika E.
Ok so, I think I’m the one person who’s not totally addicted to and obsessed with highlighter. This is the one highlighter I use every single day. I purchased the highlighter years ago when it first released. It’s so good I’ve never tried or purchased anything else. Every time I run out and need more, (pre-Covid) I would head out to the store. I would say I was going to try something new. Swatch products and still always leave with this one. I have this one in liquid form as well. This is just the perfect highlighter for me. The color is amazing on my skin, even my tan skin. The product goes on pigmented and flawlessly. It doesn’t have big glitter and doesn’t look like glitter. When I say it’s my holy grail, I mean it. I’ve used it for years and have never moved on to anything else. Pick it up, you won’t be disappointed.
Priya Y.
Elkridge, MD
BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal uploaded by Priya Y.
The best highlight in a long time 🔥 10/10 recommend! I will be going back to get another one of these a few more I saw!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca K.
Philadelphia
Lisa R.
il y a 6 mois
Katy D. il y a 6 mois
I hope so! I was shocked to hear the news personally. Didn’t they just launch a new product as well? So unfortunate. I wonder if it’s because of the pandemic. So sad
Apoorva T.
Bangalore
il y a 10 mois
Monique D. il y a 8 mois
It really is! I always end up back to this one. It applies silky and easy to blend. Not harsh but a beautiful glow
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
il y a un an
v K. il y a un an
Champagne pop is a golden undertone while opal has a more of a mix of pearl and gold tones. If you love champagne pop opal is a good glow from within highlight