This one-of-a-kind formula is enriched with ultra-fine, multitoned, luminescent pearls that adjust to your skin’s undertones and amplify your natural radiance. Unlike traditional pressed powders, this unique formula blends pigments with liquids, creating a creamy feel that applies seamlessly and never cakes. Inspired by the dazzling light of the midday sun, the result is a high-impact, elegant finish that doesn’t look glittery. Item is not sealed and does not come with a box.

.085 oz. mini item; measures approximately 1.25"; Shade - Opal - a universally flattering neutral, white gold with soft pink pearl; Item is manufactured without box or seal; An award-winning highlighting powder with an ultra-buttery texture that melts into skin for the ultimate high-impact glow

How is this highlighter guys ? I really wanna try some becca products Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal - 0.085 oz. Mini (no box or seal) ?
does this product come off more of a chalky powder, or does it apply like a highlighter, i’ve touched it a few times and it just felt very powdery
Start your review of Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal - 0.085 oz. Mini (no box or seal)!
Addison, TX
You can never go wrong with a Becca highlighter. A little goes a long way so they last you a long time. I have tried a few colors of the pressed highlighters and opal and champagne pop (of course!!) are my favorites. So easy to blend.BECCA
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores
Lagrange Hlds, IL
This has always been one of my favorite highlighters. The color is subtle yet still makes your face pop in areas where it’s applied. I found that this highlighter has just the right amount of shimmer to where it’s not overbearing.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Medford , OR
This highlighter is very pretty. Not incredibly blinding but still gives the cheeks a nice shiner to them. It’s not powdery at all and stays on the skin for a while. I would most certainly purchase this again.
Combination / Acne, Redness
Middlebury, CT
This is definitely a great highlight. It is a pressed powder, which I find easier to work with. Champagne Pop is nice, but has a lot of yellow in it. I find this one works better for neutral undertones.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Houston
I just love everything about this product. It’s the perfect highlighter. It gives you that nice summer shine winter glow. Perfect for all year long. A must have.BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal
Shelbyville , KY
Becca Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands! I use the mini shimmering skin in opal in my everyday routine. I like to mix it up and use as an eyeshadow. The mini size is perfect if you’re like me and always on the go!
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness
Plainview, NY
amazing formula, goes on well and very easy to apply creates such a nice shimmer without looking fake.. love the glow it creates and blends into skin and makeup so well.. worth the hype. lasts long can have for years without needing to replace!
Combination / Fine Lines, Sensitivity, Sun Damage
Mason, MI
I love this product it gives such a pretty golden glow to your face. The product formula is nice too it’s not drying at all. It’s a good combo between sheer and pigmented.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Portland , OR
I got this as part of the free mini gift purchase at Becca website. It was a nice offer since I wanted couple items but also wanted to try Opal shade. This sample size has good amount of product in, which I think it’s general of Becca. The powder goes on smooth to skin and gives nice soft glow. I like it and hopefully I can get the full size one soon.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
PH
Oh my gosh I don’t know how to explain this, but people need to try Becca Highlighters! They are very buildable and are intense! These are a little pricy, but are totally worth it! I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Sun Damage