MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossBECCA
Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Lip Topper Glow Lip Gloss, Citrine X Apricot

Becca Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Lip Topper Glow Lip Gloss, Citrine X Apricot

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Becca Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Lip Topper Glow Lip Gloss, Citrine X Apricot!
How would you rate this product?
Becca Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Lip Topper Glow Lip Gloss, Citrine X Apricot uploaded by Karina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I couldn’t find the exact color of my own lipgloss it’s the same pone from Becca Cosmetics but mine is pearl x gold and not citrine x apricot. I love this lip gloss because I love shimmery, glittery lip glosses. This one is a nice pearly shimmery color and I use it by itself on my lips or sometimes I put on any of my lipstick colors and then put this gloss on top to give it a shimmery glossy look.
Melbourne, FL
I tried the Champange color. While I loveeeee the way the product looks, it shimmers and sparkles so beautifully, I don't really like how sticky it is. It smells great also. I would definitely use it, the one I have but probably wouldn't purchase, especially at the price point of $22.
Brooklyn, NY
Becca has pretty good lip glosses though there is a vague tingly sensation that people may dislike. Super pretty color and pretty on the lips.
Locust Grove
What an amazing lip topper. I do love this. The formula is great and so is the color. The formula is amazing and love the flavor. A great price and quality is amazing.
Knoxville, TN
Becca Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Lip Topper Glow Lip Gloss, Citrine X Apricot uploaded by natoya P.
This lip topper glides on smooth without being too sticky also creates wonderful dynamic color and the glitter is awesome!!
This product is amazing !! It really shiny glossy and very soft I’m so happy to have this it also smells fab !! 😍

Looking for your answer?