BeautyFaceFace MakeupBECCA
Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer

BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer

What it is: A sheer tinted moisturizer that illuminates your skin with an ultra-dewy finish while providing rapid hydration with hyaluronic acid.

Coverage: Light

Finish: Radiant

Formulation: Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Squalane: Nourishes the skin.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that protects against pollution and blue light.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Quickly hydrates.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This weightless tinted moisturizer contains vitamin E to protect against pollution and blue light. Infused with rapidly hydrating hyaluronic acid, the radiant balm cocoons your skin in dewiness. With coverage so sheer, the shades are flexible—so finding yours is simple.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply to clean skin with your fingertips.
-Layer where you’d like to build coverage.

Beauty tips:
-Apply to the high points of your face (cheekbones, chin, and bridge of the nose) for targeted radiance, or apply all over your face for maximum dewiness.
-Follow by applying BECCA Cosmetics’ Light Shifter Finishing Veil (sold separately) anywhere you want a filtering effect and satin finish.

Ingredients

-Squalane: Nourishes the skin.
-Vitamin E: An antioxidant that protects against pollution and blue light.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Quickly hydrates.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Didecene, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isoamyl Laurate, Squalane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Soybean Glycerides, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Citric Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)].

does this look natural or have more of a make up look?
Does it leave your face feeling oily??
Is there shimmer in this?
Start your review of BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer!
Ria J.
Sandy Springs, GA
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Ria J.
Review for: Moondance 3 - medium with neutral peach undertones
This product just adds a layer of shine and smoothness that is just lacking from my skin these days! It evens out my skin-tone without the heaviness of a foundation. I am absolutely in love and will be re-purchasing this product! Thank you Influenster and Becca for sending these products my way!
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Fran R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Moondance 3 - medium with neutral peach undertones
I’ve been all about “the glow” for summer and have been trying a variety of products to achieve that. This moisturizer has a balm-like texture that’s too thick for my taste in the summer but will be useful for me in the winter. I find that I can’t just use this alone as a singular moisturizer because my skin doesn’t feel hydrated enough. Hence the 4 stars. I have to use a light/thin moisturizer or serum underneath, then apply this on top. Once applied, your face will have a type of reflective sheen or glow to it, kinda silvery but not tin man like, thank goodness. Very sheer in coverage and I find a little goes along way.
Sarah G.
Gilroy, CA
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Sarah G.
Review for: Moondance 3 - medium with neutral peach undertones
I really love how dewy it is. I’ve always been a more natural/matte look but am really enjoying the dewy look! It goes on very smoothly and evenly.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Cindy S.
Review for: Borealis 5.5 - dark with neutral golden undertones
I love it, I thought it was very dark for my skin but it is perfect, ideal to give a perfect accent to our makeup, I loved the presentation of the packaging and the box, the colors and designs are beautiful, I love the applicator very easy to use , totally hypoallergenic, does not cause irritation, or redness, does not leave the skin oily, when touching the skin it does not feel, the color and pigmentation are beautiful, with just one drop you can get 100% strong pigmentation, first time tried this brand, Thank you very much influenster and becca for this free product
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,277 reviews
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Carley M.
Review for: Orbit 2 - light with cool undertones
I am amazed by this tinted moisturizer! It keeps my skin hydrated all day, and its so lightweight.. it feels really great on this skin. My skin looks flawless when wearing this, but natural. I really enjoyed this product it's definitely a new favorite of mine. It pairs beautifully with the Light Shifter Finishing Veil. Highly recommend.
Jasmine W.
Paintsville, KY
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Jasmine W.
Review for: Light Seeker 2.5 - light with golden undertones
I actually loved this, it was so was to apply, I feel it was amazing for my skin type which is oily and dry, it was a perfect size! No complaints at all! I would buy again it was so light weight! I love it!
Bridgette P.
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Bridgette P.
Review for: Light Seeker 2.5 - light with golden undertones
I really like this. I’d never tried a tinted moisturizer before that actually acted like a foundation. I feel younger and softer. It takes a few tries to get it right.
angie H.
New Bern, NC
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by angie H.
Review for: Orbit 2 - light with cool undertones
This product was given to me to review and wow! i absolutely love it. it is lightweight, buildable coverage, and adds the most beautiful glow to your skin. it is also has hyaluronic acid for moisturizing. the only con i found is there is a small shade range and they can be someone orange ish im color.
Amanda J.
Simi Valley, CA
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Amanda J.
Review for: Orbit 2 - light with cool undertones
This is a nice product that creates a beautiful glow. It is very light weight and very luminous. It does not provide a ton of coverage nor does it really claim to. I think this would be great if you are looking for something to even out your skin tone and give you that glow from within. However if you are looking for something to cover redness (which I am very prone to) this may not be the best product for you. I think this would even work well under foundation bc of the glow that it gives. I used it under studio fix powder too and that creates such a nice natural look. There are not a ton of shades however bc it’s not very pigmented each shade could work for a variety of tones. I have very dry skin and this feels moisturizing but not oily. The packaging is very cute: I like the holographic box and the squeeze tube ensures you can get every drop of product. My only negative is there is no SPF. I feel like if I’m goi g to spend money on tinted moisturizer it should have SOME SPF. All around great product that does what it claims!
Labiqa  M.
BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Dewing Tint Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Labiqa  M.
Review for: Light Year 4 - tan with neutral undertones
I love this product! The coverage is very minimal which I personally prefer but you can easily build on it. The shade I have is a bit darker for my skin but because it’s so sheer, I can still make it work. Super glowy but not oily which works for my combination skin and very moisturizing.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...