BECCA Cosmetics Brush - #63 Retractable Kabuki uploaded by christabel a.BECCA Cosmetics Brush - #63 Retractable Kabuki uploaded by Alioth D.

BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BECCA's luxurious Retractable Kabuki Brush 63 with a satin protective pouch is expertly designed for convenient portability and storage in your purse or cosmetics bag. With an ultra soft, flat, synthetic fiber head, this is the perfect brush for a quick and flawless application of mineral powder. Remove the cap and slide the retractable metal cuff down to expose the brush. Swirl makeup on in a circular motion. When finished, gently pull up the cuff to conceal the brush and replace the cap to keep the brush in its best condition.

• What is this brush used for? Can it be used for foundation?1 Answers
  • Is this a mini version or full size kabuki? I've always been want...2 Answers
  • Which products would you normally use this brush for? It is for c...2 Answers
Mariam A.
What's not to love about these brushes, the fact that it's compact is the best thing ever!!...I can take this with me anywhere whenever my face with powder...I think with this products it will be a great steal to buy
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This kabuki brush is awesome, it's so great for travel and in the purse as well. It's retractable with a lod so never have to worry about the brush becoming mis-shapened.
Ashlynn M.
New Carlisle, OH
One of the best kabuki brushes I've ever used. Also the small size helps it to fit anywhere
Armela T.
This brush is amazing! I love the bristles and goes on so smoothly, the value is good for the size. The size is perfect and I bring it with me on the go everywhere to touch up my makeup. I got mine at sephora and I would honestly get a second one just to have an extra. I love becca!!!
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
If you haven't tried this you must! You are missing out it's sooooo soft and easy to use. I use it daily for my powders and it's such a nice product for the price you will not be disappointed
Joselyn M.
Havelock , NC
So fluffy! I love this brush! I am extremely content with my choice to purchase this brush ❤ it evenly distributes product. Love it! 😍
Manasee B.
Is this a mini version or full size kabuki? I've always been wanting to try so is it worth the purchase?
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Which products would you normally use this brush for? It is for contouring?
Cecilia O.
Sunnyside, WA
What is this brush used for? Can it be used for foundation?