Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne

What it is: A luxe, conditioning lip formula that drenches your lips in light. What it does: It features the shine of a lip gloss, the pigment of a liquid lipstick and the nourishing benefits of a lip balm. 3D light-reflecting pigments, ginger, peppermint oil and a non-stinging plumping peptide instantly make your lips appear fuller and smoother. Vitamins C and E and hydrating shea and murumuru butters soften and condition your lips. How to use: Swipe onto lips using the doe-foot applicator. Style Name: Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss. Style Number: 5628642. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne!
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect amount of shimmer, nice glow , no stickiness. Another Becca product that has not let me down . I love the applicator , and the packaging as well .
Linden, NJ
I truly recommend becca products period, and I have the honor of owning their lip glosses and Im just going to say I am truly in love and satisfy
Brooklyn, NY
It’s sheer but with gold glitters. It’s vaguely tingly like menthol but not significantly. It doesn’t last long but it’s pretty while it does.
I wasn’t that impressed with this. It’s basically just glitter. It isn’t comfortable on the lips worn alone. I think this is best as a topper!
2,299 reviews
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Jennifer G.
Lipplumping goodness on a glow .. I love wear becca glow gloss it's super long lasting and I wear it over lipliner n lipsticks
Becca cosmetics Becca glow gloss lip gloss in champagne is a beautiful lip gloss. I love to wear it over any color of lipstick.
Mena, AR
This is such a pretty shade that’s universally flattering💛 it leaves a light golden sheen on the lips and is super hydrating
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Melanie S.
I didn’t like the shade I felt it was kind of too gold for me. Maybe if it was a different shade I would of liked it better.
Easton, MD
I really like these glosses they are not too sticky, have a nice color/ shimmer. They last pretty long and wear nicely
Trumbull, CT
Love this color. Such a nice gloss shade and really makes your lips pop. Got mine at tjmaxx on sale!

Looking for your answer?