Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne

What it is: A luxe, conditioning lip formula that drenches your lips in light. What it does: It features the shine of a lip gloss, the pigment of a liquid lipstick and the nourishing benefits of a lip balm. 3D light-reflecting pigments, ginger, peppermint oil and a non-stinging plumping peptide instantly make your lips appear fuller and smoother. Vitamins C and E and hydrating shea and murumuru butters soften and condition your lips. How to use: Swipe onto lips using the doe-foot applicator. Style Name: Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss. Style Number: 5628642. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne!
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m obsessed with this lip product and love that you can’t feel the glitter in it like some other glittery lip glosses! Amazing formula and last through meals to! The only reason why I’m not giving it a perfect score is because I’ve never been a fan of the tingly sensation when applying. Surely enough goes away after but just can get used to it!
Purchased at: Sephora
Becca just gets everything right when it comes to their glosses. They’re not sticky, pigmented, glide on nicely, and look stunning. They’re my favorite glosses and I own way more than I should ! Go get one (or FIVE ) !
Johnson City , TN
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Michelle E.
I bought this with my BoxyCharm points, I'm not usually a big fan of glosses, but this one is nice. It's just the right color for me, and it's got a hint of pumping in the formula. It's also very hydrating!
Fort Rucker , AL
I wanted this so much in my boxycharm but didn’t get it. I went to TJ MAXX and they had one. I’m so in love with it. It feels nice on the lips and isn’t too sticky. There’s sparkles in it but they’re not noticeable. Just makes the looks look more shiny instead of glittery.
I love these lipglosses. they aren't too sticky but they stay on the lips well. I love the smell too, it reminds me of tanning lotion or something like that! This lipgloss formula is one of my favorites I have ever tried!
North Augusta, SC
The color is subtle and pretty. It is very moisturizing, no stickiness or tackiness in any way, great texture and a nice smell What I love the most is that it’s very moisturizing & doesn’t dry out my lips !!!
Portsmouth, OH
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne This product is so good. Love how it leaves your lips kissable and looks so glossy. Love glossy lips! This is a must try. Great for summer looks
Although becca is kind of expensive, l love the formula with the product and the quality is amazing. My lips appear fuller and adding a lip liner prior to using this gloss gives amazing results. The champagne color adds a beautiful light glossy tint of color to my lips.
Odessa, TX
This is one of my favorite go to glosses it smells kind of minty but it’s not over powering and it’s NOT sticky which is a plus it makes my lips feel so smooth
So pretty and golden! The consistency was light and fresh, great for day or night! It was a little pricy for the color because it was iridescent and replicable

Looking for your answer?