BeautyLipLip MakeupBECCA
Cosmetics Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne

Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne

What it is: A luxe, conditioning lip formula that drenches your lips in light. What it does: It features the shine of a lip gloss, the pigment of a liquid lipstick and the nourishing benefits of a lip balm. 3D light-reflecting pigments, ginger, peppermint oil and a non-stinging plumping peptide instantly make your lips appear fuller and smoother. Vitamins C and E and hydrating shea and murumuru butters soften and condition your lips. How to use: Swipe onto lips using the doe-foot applicator. Style Name: Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss. Style Number: 5628642. Available in stores.
Start your review of Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Angel H.
The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because of its scent. It smells kind of like a cleaning product to me. But I love the color and it’s not massively sticky like other glosses. It feels nice on my lips. Recommended.
Hawna W.
Longmont, CO
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Hawna W.
I received this is boxycharm and it’s a nice gloss. I love the shimmer and it’s not super sticky. It also smells nice .
Paula  C.
Greeneville, TN
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Paula  C.
I absolutely love this gloss it so creamy and smooth and it looks so pretty on especially at night time I'm in love...thank you Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne
Isabel G.
Glendale, AZ
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Isabel G.
I'm not really a fan of lip gloss but this one was actually quite nice. I expected it to be very thick and sticky but it was the complete opposite. I honestly couldn't even tell I had lip gloss on. It's a really pretty peachy gold color with lots of shimmer. I'd consider buying more Becca glosses after trying this one.
Kareinis  G.
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Kareinis  G.
Este glow es muy lindo el color y tiene un olor maravilloso aparte que deja los labios como con sensación de que aplicaste menta muy refrescante
Leandra  H.
New London, CT
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Leandra  H.
Gloss looks gorgeous, especially in sunlight. I can't wait to get more of these. It smells good and looks even better. It glides right on. I have very fair skin and the gold looks beautiful. I think any skin tone can work it. #ILoveIt #Glow #Shine Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne
lea S.
Columbus, GA
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by lea S.
Love the color, the scent and how it feels on my lips! Looks so gorgeous with a #softglam look! But..... it does not stay on 🥺 Even without drinking or eating you have to reapply it at least every 20 mins.. Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first Becca lip gloss and so far i love it! I got it in "champagne cream" which is a golden nude bronze color. It smells like peppermint and has a cooling sensation which i love. The applicator brush is angled and makes it easy to put on. Its not sticky and goes on smooth. Has good gloss with a tad bit of shimmer.
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Chaya K.
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by Chaya K.
Oh my GOSH!! I got this lipgloss in my BoxyPremium and I’m in love with how shiny and glossy my lips look without the goop or stickiness. Fancy packaging and the best doe-foot applicator in the business!
selvedina M.
Hartford, CT
Becca Cosmetics Becca Glow Gloss Lip Gloss - Champagne uploaded by selvedina M.
Love the color, I added it over one of my red color matte and this lip gloss totally took over the whole look. Love the shiny look to it. Mint smell which I don’t particularly care for.