Becca Cosmetics 3-Pc Becca x Barbie Ferreira Lip Gloss Set

Becca Cosmetics 3-Pc. Becca x Barbie Ferreira Lip Gloss Set

Get endless ways to light up your look this holiday with three shades of New Mirrored 3D Plumping Lip Gloss in ultra-giftable packaging. The high-shine gloss is formulated with mirrored pearls that bounce light for a wet look and the appearance of fuller lips. Each gloss wraps lips in non-stick, comfortable color and 3D shine. Use the gloss to add a soft touch of shimmer to finish a subtle look or layer it for an eye-catching, multidimensional reflect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Becca Cosmetics 3-Pc. Becca x Barbie Ferreira Lip Gloss Set!
How would you rate this product?
Athol, MA
Becca Cosmetics 3-Pc. Becca x Barbie Ferreira Lip Gloss Set uploaded by Tia S.
Pretty gloss! I love my lip glosses and this trio is very pretty! Doesn't feel gritty, I do wish the applicator was better. That is just me being picky and have a person preference. I think these are gorgeous and I would buy again.
France
Becca Cosmetics 3-Pc. Becca x Barbie Ferreira Lip Gloss Set uploaded by Laura L.
Ces gloss de la gamme Barbie Ferreira sont à tomber, leur odeur est vanillé sur les lèvres sont agréable, les gloss sont super pailletées et se voit pas mal surtout pour le doré, les paillettes se sentent légérement sur les lèvres, la texture est un peut crémeuse, mais le meilleur c’est qu’ils tiennent longtemps ! Ma préférence va à celui du milieu, le violet qui n’est pas de cette couleur sur les lèvres mais transparents aux reflets violet, incroyable! 🌸 Teintes 🌸 - Sparkle - Facet -Foiled

Looking for your answer?