BY BECCA #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Is the becca cosmetics champagne highlighter really worth the pri...4 Answers
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
tiene una calidad increíble y la mayoría de los productos que utilizó valen la pena! Sus marcadores son justos, asombrosos. Cada vez que hago hacer, este es mi ir a. Tienen crema, polvo y resaltadores líquidos. Que se dirige a CUALQUIER tipo de piel. Si usted es demasiado aceitoso, usted tiene los powdwrs para intentar. Si estás demasiado seco, tienes los líquidos. Si eres mayor y más cercano incluso más ligero brillo, las cremas funcionan bastante bien también. No parecen ashy bajo el flash! ¡Yesss! Las 4 estrellas fueron sólo por el hecho de que sus fundamentos y correcciones están más en el lado amarillo y oliva del espectro de la piel. Así que no hay muchas opciones para tonos rosas. Los fundamentos y los correctoras radiantes siguen siendo realmente buenos tener si usted es neutral / amarillo undertoned. Gran selección para la piel del moreno con los undertones de la aceituna y de la piel oscura / profunda con los calientes / rojos de los calcetines. TAMBIÉN, la imprimación mate es una verdadera bendición para cualquier persona que consiga la piel realmente aceitosa, yo aconseja intentarla !!
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Becca has incredible quality and most of the products I've used are worth it! Their highlighters are just, amazing. Whenever I do makeuo, this IS my go to. They have cream, powder, AND liquid highlighters. That targets ANY skin type. If you're too oily, you have the powdwrs to try. If you're too dry, you have the liquids. If you're older and refuse even the slightest shimmer, the creams work pretty well too. They DO NOT look ashy under the flash! Yesss! The 4 stars were goven just for the fact that their foundations and concealers are more on the yellow and olive side of the skin spectrum. So there aren't many options for pink undertones. The foundations and radiant concealers are still really good to have if you are neutral/yellow undertoned. Great selection for tan skin with olive undertones and dark/deep skin with warm/red undertones. ALSO, the matte primer is truly a blessing for anyone who gets really oily skin, I advise to try it!!
Renita T.
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE the Jaclyn hill x becca champagne collection face palette that is limited edition! It is the best! It has 2 highlighters in the colors prosecco pop and champagne pop and then it has three blushes (rose spritz, amaretto, and pamplemousse) . I have yet to try amaretto which definitely looks more like a bronzer to me because it is a brown color and I have not tried pamplemousse because it looks so bright and I'm saving that for a night out. However, rose spritz is gorgeous!! It is a luminous blush as compared to the others which are mineral blushes. I adore champagne pop and use it all the time!! Prosecco pop is just not as pretty on my light/medium and warm skin tone. However it doesn't look bad, just champagne pop looks amazing! It is definitely worth the $52 and the packaging is beautiful!!! Such a handy compact. Would definitely buy again if it ever comes back to Sephora!
joan s.
joan s.
Weare, NH
I have such mixed feelings about this brush. For one, it was totally an impulse buy (a fifty freaking dollars impulse buy, yes) but the seller at Sepgora totally sold me the line about it. Which is not to say she said anything false, or that it is not a great brush - it totally is. I just never seem to reach for it when I'm doing my makeup, and I've had it for a couple of years.
It is soft. It has great built quality. It blends very nicely - I usually use it for powder foundations (when I remember I have it, that is). You can really apply one makeup product on top of another and it won't affect the result. It's just... I don't know. I like having a bunch of brushes, why I thought it would be good to own one that's supposed to serve for a lot of purposes, I'll never know.
I'm thinking it would be great for contouring, because of its shape
Monica P.
Monica P.
Fayetteville, AR
Becca products look so beautiful, however I have only bought one item. It was the highlighter and blush split pan in Champagne Pop and Flowerchild. These colors were amazing, especially the blush. I have a really fair skintone so the highlighter didn't show up amazing on me but it was well enough to wear I still used it everyday. However, the highlighter has shattered twice on me! The first time was after having it for like 2 weeks, and I couldn't return it because I wasn't near a store that sold me the product. I fixed it with rubbing alcohol because that was the only item I had to do the job, and then a week later it shattered again! I don't know if it was because of the metal packaging or because of the product itself. The blush never shattered. I wanted to love this product because it was so hyped, but man was it a fail for me.
Rosann J.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
I use a lot of products from the Becca line from their Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme, Ultimate Coverage Concealing Creme, Backlight primer and their amazing Shimmering Skin Perfector pressed. Their foundation has total coverage without feeling heavy or like I'm wearing makeup at all. I am constantly getting compliments on how well my makeup looks. The concealing Creme can last forever because a little goes a long way without creasing which is very important. The backlight primer gives me a little bit of luminosity since I'm using a full coverage and doesn't make me look dry. I can even wear it alone when I am. It in the mood to put makeup on. And you can't go wrong with any of the highlighters. All of the colors are amazing with that pop that everyone wants.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.

Becca Cosmetics is a brand that among other things takes care of minimizing the imperfections of the skin for a young and radiant look. This is what I definitely love about these products.

I have seen a lot of negative reviews ... But, as Becca user products and loyal shopper I can say that they are what maximoooooo The items I have ordered have arrived in perfect condition in their original packaging. I have every one of the Becca Highlighters, even the limited edition ones. These markers are some of the BEST BEST on the market. You will not be disappointed. IT'S PERFECTION !!! This particular highlighter is a pressed powder in the shadow of moonstone, which is a champagne / shimmery glow. It is absolutely beautiful and applies with ease. ENJOY !!!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I just back up for stars because welder highlighters are definitely some of the best on the market and I do admit that they're under eye brightening corrector cream is phenomenal their other products just really fall short for me. Their foundations are always so awful on my skin and I just have yet to find any other products in their mind that I am drawn to or that just look good on my skin. The only product that I have ever incorporated into my daily make up routine are the color corrector and the highlighters and that's about all that I like from this brand. And I have tried so many products from this brand two and they just all fall short I really feel like they need to invest more time into improving the rest of their line.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
When I think of Becca Cosmetics I always thing straight to their highlighters that are some of the most glorious and beautiful highlighters in my opinion. While I adore the Becca highlighter their prices are very high. The do have a few bundles that have 2 items for $20 or so but for a full size of the becca higlishter its runs about $35 which can buy me a whole lot of drugstore highlighters. The formula is beautiful, it applies like a dream, and it works on many skins tones if you have the money and want to try go for it. I personally can bring myself to pay $35 for a highlighter all the time but for a random splurge it lasts a very long time and i still suggest you at least check out what becca cosmetics has to offer.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I have a few BECCA highlighters and the Backlight Priming Filter. I don't htink they aren necessarily worth the price, as I think there are a lot of other great highlighters out there, but I'm happy with them! The highlighters are gorgeous and so shimmery! You don't need a lot on your face and so they will last forever. They are really fragile though, so don't drop or jostle them around too much or they will shatter.

The primer is good - I dab this on my cheekbones before foundation and it makes my skin glow. I found that if I applied it to my whole face, or mixed it in with my foundation, I would look way to oily, so use this strategically if you are more oil-prone like me.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
What is your number 1 must have at all times Becca Product.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
I've heard nothing but good reviews on all their products! I need to try their products out 😁 what's your favorite product
Jade M.
Jade M.
What is your favorite item from becca?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Georgina N.
Georgina N.
Hi all! What is your favourite #Becca #Highlighter as I really want to buy one! BECCA Cosmetics