BY BECCA #15 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• What's your favorite Becca product?8 Answers
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have two of the Becca shimmering skin perfectness. One in champagne pop and the other in prosecco pop. I absolutely love these highlighters to death. They are super creamy and don't exchange any texture I may have on the high points of my face. You MUST handle with care. I think what makes them so buttery and soft also makes them super delicate! They are so easy to shatter. As you can see in the picture included I broke my champagne pop highlighter and attempted to put it back together with alcohol but it's just not the same lol. I received the newer one in the picture through Boxycharm October box. Anyhow, definitely worth the purchase, amazing luminizing powders. BECCA Cosmetics
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Becca is a wonderful brand! I, of course, discovered them through their famous highlighter and I swear I'm always comparing highlighters to theirs! Their other face products are great too like their foundations, etc! Their packaging is always beautiful and I always feel almost luxurious using them... Also like their eyeshadows too! Definitely a nice brand to check out
Sammi Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y E S !! This is one of my favorite highlights! I got the Champagne Pop shade and I absolutely love it. It is the perfect highlight for any skin tone which I love because everyone can share the same amount of love for this highlight! I bought the special edition one from Sephora but I will be repurchasing the one with regular packaging!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another firm favorite of mine. Not as reasonable as NYX but certainly some very high end products. Can be found in Ulta and I believe Sephora. Readily available on most beauty websites, with the occasional coupon.

Their ranges are a lot of skincare and their primers are great. I use BECCA Velvet Blurring Primer - Perfecting Base and their highlighters are some of the best for pigmentation

Definitely recommend
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in Prosecco Pop and I really like it! This is a creamy, luminosity powder that leaves a pearlized beautiful glow. I place this over my blush on the top of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and the Cupid’s bow of my lips. It’s also beautiful as an eyeshadow.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the last 2 years this has easily become one of my favorite beauty brands. The products are all about have that healthy glow to the skin. I use to be wary of anything that want matte out of fear that I’d look like an oil slick. These products made me fall in love with glowy & dewy healthy makeup looks. Their highlighter and bronzers are a staple in my looks. Plus they’re cruelty free.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this highlighter! I have Champagne pop and it really does pop! It's super pigmented so a little goes a long way. This one has a golden hue to it and is soooo pretty on the skin. I also like using it as an eyeshadow to give a shimmery gold highlight on the inner corner of my lids.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, adore these products. BECCA products are consistent and beautifully packaged. Yes, they're pricey, but they'll last you ages. BECCA's highlighters are light and melt into the skin like no other brand I've encountered. I've also tried they're liquid illuminators and am blown away, to say the least. Excited to see what is to come from them!
Betsy S.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Becca highlighters are the best highlighters I have ever tried . I’m obsessed with highlighter and this is the one brand I keep going back and buying highlighters from. They are so pigmented and beautiful but at the same time they look natural and they have so many nice colors . It’s worth the price.
Roxanne J.
Edmore
I recently tried Becca products, i am very happy with them so far.... I will continue to buy Becca for sure. I have lots of time on my hands to try different products now that I have breast cancer and am pretty much a stay at home girl. Becca will be one of my main go to's !
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What's your favorite Becca product?
Shamiere A.
What is your number 1 must have at all times Becca Product.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
I've heard nothing but good reviews on all their products! I need to try their products out 😁 what's your favorite product
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I have never used this products before but they seem very interesting so which products do you think I will fall in love with?
Jessica P.