BY BECCA

Contains 2 pigmented formulations in one compact Medium-cover is sheer & creamy for hiding under eye circles While extra-cover gives ultimate camouflage for blemishes, scars, birthmarks Easily glides onto skin enabling layering & mixing Loaded with anti-oxidant vitamins to fight against free radical damage Free of preservatives & parabens see more...

Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
I just got this product. I've already done some research as to application techniques so I tried it out. On bare skin I applied this product with a small kabuki brush. I then layered my IT Cosmetics CC concealer. After that I set it with Ben Nye Super White powder. My under eye creases really badly no matter what, and especially with an extra cream layer so that struggle continues. As for the color correcting, you can see it does a great job. Before I applied concealer it was shimmery and sheer looking. Definitely not a good look alone. I think the super white adds to the brightening but if you just use your well matched liquid concealer and set with a sheer/translucent powder, it may yield similar results. I haven't been able to do a complete trial yet but what I've seen so far is impressive. My dark circles have never been covered so much by anything before.
Lily T.
Brooklyn, NY
I rarely use highlighter but like adding it when I'm feeling like i need to spice up my makeup. I take a tad bit of highlighter and put it on my cheeckbones and nose bridge. This def adds to whatever makeup i currently have on without it being too overwhelming
Hannah J.
Stephenson, VA
This product has a very creamy texture and fully covers what I'm concealing it's better than most of the concealers I've ever used. It's affordable and it's easy to apply and blend.
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah that's fine I don't know why but I'll do that to you and I'll ask you if she is a good one to me when you was going on a date for
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product it Full Coverage I Use it Under my Eyes and You Can't See my Bag and It Cover my Pimples and Scars
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely love this concealer compact from Becca! The coverage is stunning and gives you such a natural finish.
PAULA F.
Coconut creek, FL
I loved this product. Wonderful texture and very good fixing. Super indicated #makeuppaulafelipe
jenn c.
new york
becca is such a great company, and their products show that. i love this so much !!!!
Hayley B.
MELBOURNE
i love all becca cosmetics products i find the formula is amazing  and for the price its worth it all produts are long lasting at easy to apply and blend if you want to have a full coverage concealer prons are use a flat ended brush than blend with a beauty blender