BY BECCA

Contains 2 pigmented formulations in one compact Medium-cover is sheer & creamy for hiding under eye circles While extra-cover gives ultimate camouflage for blemishes, scars, birthmarks Easily glides onto skin enabling layering & mixing Loaded with anti-oxidant vitamins to fight against free radical damage Free of preservatives & parabens

Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I used to be a big fan of this brand and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It wasn’t creamy at all.

Syetta A.
Atlanta
Was my go to concealer prior to it being discontinued. Wore it for years but was forced into finding something new. While I haven't found an exact dupe, I've had fun trying to find other options. This didn't crease when set and was great for full or medium coverage days or looks.
Hannah C.
Highly recommend this product! Pigmentation is BEUTIFUL. I use this almost every day out of the week and always get compliments. I have a tanner skin tone but in the months I haven’t gotten much sun it still looks amazing. There’s also a TON of product so you’re definitely getting your money’s worth.
Sherri H.
This was a total miss for me not because the shade I feel like the shade was perfect it just wasn't long lasting even if I set it with a powder on top . But I do have to say I'm glad they have a wide rand of shade from light to deep dark but I don't think I would repurchase this
Aliza p.
I love this concealer. I like it beacause it's different from other concealer. Other concealers are mostly powder but this one isn't. It is a little more creamy. It is a unique texture.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
I love it so much it’s anything I could get to see it on the phone and it was so fun and it is a great app for my self esteem so much fun I can get a lot better when I’m older I love the new car I don’t know what if you got this one I just wanted anything
Cathryn M.
Athens, GA
I love this stuff. I have been having this for years now! It is the best compared to any others. It makes me so happy when I have it. And you can buy it pretty much anywhere. It's pretty affordable so you shouldn't worry!
Olivia W.
West Plains
Amazing loved it, it was a great product and had no need to be made better because it's already the best! Love it! Will definitely be buying again!
Alexis M.
Hinesville, GA
I love the BECCA formula! The compacts are easy to travel with and I love the mirror! Very true to color! Would definitely buy again
Brittany H.
If you’re a chocolate skinned queen you need this concealer. It is so hard for us to find things in our shade but this is so great.