BY BECCA

a versatile, lustrous bronze colour for the face and body. this sheer bronze cr me gives a natural sun-kissed glow while visibly smoothing, clarifying and perfecting the skin. this versatile formula can be used as a primer for a healthy all-over glow, or applied over makeup to naturally warm your complexion. light reflecting particles diffuse light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding subtle warmth. infused with antioxidant vitamin e. free of parabens, fragrance, oil and alcohol. becca stylist tips for a natural-looking sunkissed complexion, squeeze a pea-sized amount onto your hand and blend onto the forehead, hollows of the cheeks, and down the bridge of the nose. apply instead of foundation or primer. it can also be applied over foundation to bronze specific areas of the face.

• What do you do with this? Is it just a liquid bronzer or do you p...1 Answers
  • How do you use this? Do you apply all over your face or only the ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this in every way someone possibly could, and it just didn't work for me... It was hard to blend, way too glittery for an everyday bronzer, and the product keep congealing in the tube. Not to mention, the color didn't look very natural unless I used a pin sized drop with the hopes that it wouldn't be too noticeable on my face. As if all that weren't enough, it made me break out after one week of daily application. What's the point of a product that you have to work so hard to use and it still doesn't look good at the end of the day? My opinion? Save your money and get a different bronzer.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very weird product initially..... Simply because I didn't know how to use it. The tube says that it can be used as a bronzer and a primer. I live that it gives my skin a bit of a glow before applying foundation. Keeps my skin looking youthful and bronzed. Love this one a lot
Mariah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love that it evens out my skin and gives it a touch of bronze, but I don't like the glitters in it! Also, it rubs off so easily. It looks so pretty on the skin, but if you touch your face or hug someone, you can see all the glitters and some of the color rubbing off.
Samantha U.
Hinesville, GA
OMG!! This is soooo great for brown skin! I love to mix a little dab in with my foundation. It gives the right amount of glow to the face without looking greasy.
Lauren A.
Chattanooga, TN
Becca products have done it again! Such a good bronzer! Great color, great coverage and surprisingly it lasts longer than anticipated. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to try out some new products and add some color!
Taylor W.
Provo
I get really tan in the summer because I have more of an olive skin. But it doesn't last all year. This product is really great to help keep a bit of that glow all year. I use all the time and I love that it keeps that warmth all the time
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
I think this color would look good on anyone. I like it that it's creme. I live in Florida and haven't had luck with powdered bronzer staying put. This one lasts all day on me even in the heat. The color is soft like a tan. It's not orange like a lot of bronzers. It does take some practice learning how to blend. It only takes a little bit and easily spreads. I like it and will repurchase.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
I just want to wear this everyday. It is so beautiful and soft looking. it does not have and overwhelming smell that I am sensitive to. Anyone who wants a sun kissed glow should try this out. It wears really nicely throughout the day. It compliment many skin tones
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
ive fallen in love with becca products and there highlight tend to be my favorite pressed or cream they are long lasting amd using setting spray makes it melt into your skin more natural looking love love love
Maecy C.
Carthage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this stuff is amazing! It gives my face a more bronzed look and it is so cute! I think it works good on pale skin and it is pigmented!
Stephanie  H.
Lincolnton, NC
Is this worth the price?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
How do you use this? Do you apply all over your face or only the places where you would put bronzer?
Lauren S.
What do you do with this? Is it just a liquid bronzer or do you put it all over your face?