BY BECCA

a versatile, lustrous bronze colour for the face and body. this sheer bronze cr me gives a natural sun-kissed glow while visibly smoothing, clarifying and perfecting the skin. this versatile formula can be used as a primer for a healthy all-over glow, or applied over makeup to naturally warm your complexion. light reflecting particles diffuse light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding subtle warmth. infused with antioxidant vitamin e. free of parabens, fragrance, oil and alcohol. becca stylist tips for a natural-looking sunkissed complexion, squeeze a pea-sized amount onto your hand and blend onto the forehead, hollows of the cheeks, and down the bridge of the nose. apply instead of foundation or primer. it can also be applied over foundation to bronze specific areas of the face.

• What do you do with this? Is it just a liquid bronzer or ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this? Do you apply all over your face or o...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This primer is not for me. I hated it. I thought it was going to give a nice sun kissed glow to the skin. No I was wrong. It gives a very ORANGE tint to the skin. And to top it off they threw some glitter in there. So not only was I orange, I also looked like a disco ball (not in a good way). I’m all for a glowy/sparkly face product but they totally missed the mark on this for me.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this in every way someone possibly could, and it just didn't work for me... It was hard to blend, way too glittery for an everyday bronzer, and the product keep congealing in the tube. Not to mention, the color didn't look very natural unless I used a pin sized drop with the hopes that it wouldn't be too noticeable on my face. As if all that weren't enough, it made me break out after one week of daily application. What's the point of a product that you have to work so hard to use and it still doesn't look good at the end of the day? My opinion? Save your money and get a different bronzer.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very weird product initially..... Simply because I didn't know how to use it. The tube says that it can be used as a bronzer and a primer. I live that it gives my skin a bit of a glow before applying foundation. Keeps my skin looking youthful and bronzed. Love this one a lot
Mariah O.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love that it evens out my skin and gives it a touch of bronze, but I don't like the glitters in it! Also, it rubs off so easily. It looks so pretty on the skin, but if you touch your face or hug someone, you can see all the glitters and some of the color rubbing off.
Taylor W.
Provo
I get really tan in the summer because I have more of an olive skin. But it doesn't last all year. This product is really great to help keep a bit of that glow all year. I use all the time and I love that it keeps that warmth all the time
Jennifer B.
I love Becca products and this one is no exception. It's the perfect product to wear in the summertime when you have a nice tan. You can use it as a primer underneath any foundation to give it a warm and even finish. You could also wear it on its own with just a little concealer and powder. I do that on "good skin days" and in the summertime to match the color of the tan of my body since I don't really tan my face. I love that this product doesn't break me out either. I would recommend trying this product if you are into anything that bronzes the skin.
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
I think this color would look good on anyone. I like it that it's creme. I live in Florida and haven't had luck with powdered bronzer staying put. This one lasts all day on me even in the heat. The color is soft like a tan. It's not orange like a lot of bronzers. It does take some practice learning how to blend. It only takes a little bit and easily spreads. I like it and will repurchase.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
I just want to wear this everyday. It is so beautiful and soft looking. it does not have and overwhelming smell that I am sensitive to. Anyone who wants a sun kissed glow should try this out. It wears really nicely throughout the day. It compliment many skin tones
Jen M.
Marietta, GA
One product, many uses! I like the liquid perfecting formula much better than any of Becca's pressed or poured products. I use this mixed with my foundation during the summer, and I also use it as a primer sometimes as well.
Whitney C.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I had hoped that this product would do exactly what it said; however, while it totally delivers on bronzing, it doesn't cover any skin imperfections. I still give it a B rating though as it is light, goes on smoothly, and you can't even feel it! It does visibly smooth and adds warmth, but I will definitely used some concealer and foundation when using this product.
Stephanie  H.
Hamlin, NY
Is this worth the price?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
How do you use this? Do you apply all over your face or only the places where you would put bronzer?
Lauren S.
What do you do with this? Is it just a liquid bronzer or do you put it all over your face?