BECCA Blushed With Light Palette

A limited-edition blush palette, featuring three universally flattering shades for the iconic, BECCA flushed glow. Create endless multi-dimensional looks with this palette, featuring three universally flattering shades for the ultimate glow. This beautifully versatile trio of matte and radiant blushes can be worn alone for a subtle flush of radiance, or can be layered to sculpt and infuse light and dimension to the complexion. This highly-blendable palette is the perfect balance of color and light and delivers a shimmering flush like no other. Featuring two bestselling shades, Luminous Blush Snapdragon and Mineral Blush in Songbird, as well as Wisteria exclusive to the Blushed with Light Palette. This palette contains: - 2 x 0.16 oz/ 4.7 g Mineral Blush in Wisteria (soft rose with neutral overtones), Songbird (peachy pink) - 0.16 oz/ 4.7 g Luminous Blush in Snapdragon (Coral) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Is this a matte finish or does it have shimmer?
Você gostou desse iluminador? Quer dicas de como receber os produtos no Brasil? Me chama
Does this blend easily?
Start your review of BECCA Blushed With Light Palette!
It has some pretty colors. But only down side i don’t like the shimmery coral color. I wish i was matte! But it is a great palette to have three shades in one palette. Well bendable and very pigmented. Definitely recommend to others.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Olive Branch, MS
I never used blush before i got this trio and im a blus addict now! They are so pigmented and blendable!! I dont use the bright red color alot but the other too look so natural and never disappoint!! I love this trio so much and im so glad that i got this blushed with light trio!! :)
BECCA Blushed With Light Palette uploaded by Kristen B.
I adore this palette, at first I thought it would be too light for me but it's perfect (I'm Mac NC44 for reference). The colours are gorgeous and pigmented but not overly so you can safely dip your brush in more than once and be fine. The finish is a very natural flush of color but it can be built up a little.
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this palette and have been using it for two years now. The middle bronze blush is my favorite but I often mix shades. Highly pigmented and lasts all day.
Combination / Fine Lines
Greenwood, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this palette at a Christmas sale for like $17. The blush is perfect for my skin tone. The bronzer shade is great to add a little extra pop to your cheeks. I use it every day and swear by it.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I had this purchased 2 years back. I dont know it it ever gets expired or not. But i stopped using it in between after i got nars to try out. Nars is a wonderful blush too but i recently started using becca again and fell in love with it all over again. I think it has a perfect combination of blushes you would want to carry with you. It has a blush for party mode, beach mode and natural mode too.cant ask for more than this.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
les produits de Becca sont magnifiques, et surtout les blush, adapté pour tous le looks, matin et soir et pour tous les jours..
les couleurs sont pigmenté chose que j'ai adoré
le packaging est trop jolie c'est trop classe !!
donc voila je le recommande
les couleurs sont pigmenté chose que j'ai adoré
le packaging est trop jolie c'est trop classe !!
donc voila je le recommande
Sensitivity
Brooklyn, NY
BECCA Blushed With Light Palette uploaded by Maria M.
I love this product have been using it for over a year my skin is more of the deeper tone but this palette complements every shade. It’s little pricey but very worth it. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a natural glow
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Madison, Wi
This blush trio is sadly discontinued, but it has the best combination for all types of looks whether you're going for a subtle look or bright fun look. This palette is especially great for travelling because of the compact size. I also love the color pay off!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Williamson, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore this trio. All three shades are absolutely stunning and long lasting. They have beautiful finishes and give your cheeks the perfect rosy glow. Easy to apply, easy to blend. I would definitely repurchase this product and I recommend it to everyone
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores