BY BECCA

This non-drying microfine powder controls shine without altering color or texture of your foundation. A special blend of silica beads helps to absorb oil and diffuse light for a soft focus, matte finish. While optical mattifiers help minimize the appearance of pores and soften imperfections.

• I have oily skin, is it good for my kind?6 Answers
  • Does this leave you with a cakey feeling?1 Answers
  • This powder good for a dry skin face??1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Martha M.
Having oily skin IS a most to wear an oil control moisture makeup, this powder last long,results for an even, flawsless look, also It doesnt accentuate dry patches, using this after foundation dont need to be retouched or the makeup moving , just stays in place.😊🌼
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Love love love. I got this because embarrassingly the one place I sweat most is above my top lip. It comes in a cute compact u can carry around and just blot. I usually only need to blot once and mayyyyybe reapply one more time. Really has good staying power.
Sayda D.
Glassboro, NJ
I was so surprised this product did not make my face look ashy! I used to use the tinted version but they discontinued it 😩 so I needed to try something else. This did not disappoint. 4 stars only because I miss the tinted version. It gave me some color
Jenna L.
Santa Monica
Obsessed with this product. Truly gets rid of shine and sets my whole face. Super soft and easy to apply. Only flaw is that because it’s a pressed powder if you drop it, it crumbles and breaks. But even so, still usable:-)
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
Love this! Just a light shimmer not a glittery hi-lighter. Comes in many shades for every skin tone. BECCA Shimmering Skin PerfectorÂŽ Pressed Highlighter
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
Good blotting powder to get rid of my oil probe t-zone area on my face. It doesn’t make your makeup more cakey. It feels light on top. It’s easy to apply with a brush or a sponge if you prefer. It doesn’t break me out which is good. I would recommend this if your looking for a blotting powder that keeps your face not oily.
Rachel V.
You will NOT be disappointed! This powder is the absolute best! I’ve used this powder for the past 3 years and have tried several others - nothing compares! This powder keeps me matte all day! The price is $38, but totally worth it — plus it lasts a good while! Would highly recommend!
Victoria P.
I really enjoyed this! I know it's used for blotting but I actually enjoyed as just a regular setting powder. I used a concealer one day that actually tends to make me very oily but I used this product on top and it didn't get oily at all!
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
Really good powder. I love Becca brand . I love their quality and how soft everything is . Is easy to apply no crazy white flash back pictures . For any type of skin. I would buy it again. Good product
Jasmine B.
I'm not entirely sure what kind of sorcery is involved in this powder but I do know that whatever it is, it really works.  I'll admit I was skeptical about how a tinted powder could also be translucent.  I was so afraid that I was going to look washed out or ghostly.  I quickly learned that the magic occurs when you apply the powder with a powder brush (right after applying foundation).  The puff that comes in the case is to be used for touch ups.

I wanted to test the staying powder so I applied it to my troublesome T-zone.  Hours went by and not only did I not see any oil, I didn't see any large pores.  I definitely plan to buy more of BECCA Blotting Powder Perfector Translucent !!
Martina T.
I have oily skin, is it good for my kind?
Alexa G.
Miami
Is it good for oily skin?
Sloane S.
Can you set your under eyes with this powder or is it strictly for oily areas like your tzone?
Nicole S.
Does this really work as a powder?
Marta M.
Does anyone with oily skin try it? I would love to know it! Thank you!'