BECCA Blacklight Targeted Colour Corrector uploaded by Brittany H.BECCA Blacklight Targeted Colour Corrector uploaded by samara A.

BY BECCA

What it is: A highly pigmented color corrector infused with light-reflecting pearls. What it does: Becca Backlight Targeted Colour Corrector features a highly pigmented formula that targets and adheres to specific areas of concern. Its light-reflecting pearls impart subtle luminosity that helps to blur the look of imperfections. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Phthalates What else you need to know: Choose the shade that matches your skin concern: Pistachio: Neutralizes redness to even skintone. Violet: Neutralizes dullness to brighten skintone. Papaya: Neutralizes deep blues and greens to even skintone. Peach: Neutralizes dark spots and hyperpigmentation to even skintone. Suggested Usage: -Lightly pat onto areas of concern. -Then layer on your favorite concealer or foundation on top for a perfected complexion. Size: 0.16 oz Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Polybutene, Kaolin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Barium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalane, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Aluminum Hydroxide, Zinc Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007) Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289). see more...

• What is the consistency of this product? Is it creamy? Oily?1 Answers
Christy C.
Philadelphia
I use the deep red one. I was nervous at first because it looks so red and I was afraid my foundation wouldn’t cover it but for those with dark under eyes this works wonders! Dark circles where? Get some...
Kelly j.
I love this green corrector. One of the only correctors that actually work and stays all day. Cancels out redness wonderfully, great for hiding blemishes! Apply this, reg concealer, then set. Doesn't budge like most green correctors. Love this product and the jar lasts forever. Great lid so it doesnt dry out like a pomade
Robin M.
Rockwall, TX
I purchased this from a recommendation by an influencer. I have a small port wine stain on my chin and prefer to cover it up, or at least mute the redness so as to not attract the eye. This does well applied before foundation, however I don’t recommend it if you use powder foundation.
Sandia M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I used the orange color and it’s not that good! It’s really oily and the color is patchy and does color correct my skin! I would recommend to some one with dry skin and of lighter completions! I will not repurchase it was expensive too!
Mikaela C.
Although this is on the more pricey side, this really is amazing especially since i have a lot of redness in my face. Applying this before concealer and foundation makes an INSANE difference !
Lindsey B.
Hudson, OH
I tried this product due to a recommendation at Sephora. I was trying to cover some redness I have around my nose and chin. I found that the Becca product’s ability to correct and even my skin was not as good as other brands I had used.
Laura S.
Staff
This is for the orange color corrector, but I’m obsessed. I use it almost everyday on my under eyes before concealer and it is a great, blend able full coverage color corrector. I have very dark under eyes naturally so for me this is perfect. I know these seem pricey for a color corrector but it lasts forever - definitely worth it
Hope G.
I've tried a lot of different colour corrector techniques and haven't found the one I like until this one. It goes on creamy and smooth. Very easy to apply and to blend out. It is long lasting through sweat and throughout the day. Would recommend to someone looking for something like this to help conceal.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas
Love this corrector. I use it when I have my problem areas and I like that it’s blendable and easy to work with. You can use it with your finger sponge or brush. A little goes a long way. I will buy again.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite color corrector. I have tried others and came back to this. I am on my second pot and intend to repurchase once I run out. It is the perfect shade of green for someone extremely fair like myself.
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
What is the consistency of this product? Is it creamy? Oily?