4 colors available

BY BECCA #21 in Color Correcting

A highly pigmented color corrector infused with light-reflecting pearls. Becca Backlight Targeted Colour Corrector features a highly pigmented formula that targets and adheres to specific areas of concern. Its light-reflecting pearls impart subtle luminosity that helps to blur the look of imperfections. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Choose the shade that matches your skin concern: Pistachio: Neutralizes redness to even skintone. Violet: Neutralizes dullness to brighten skintone. Papaya: Neutralizes deep blues and greens to even skintone. Peach: Neutralizes dark spots and hyperpigmentation to even skintone.

Irene R.
Irene R.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Papaya
I'm terrible at makeup prep and to be honest I probably have 4 go to products that I use when I'm in the mood to "put on my face" for the day. This has become my #1 must have! It erases my dark spots and brings a more youthful look to my face. Application is super easy. I just use my finger to dab it underneath my eyes (a little goes a long way), hit it with some concealer, brush on my foundation, add a bit of liner and I'm off with my day. If you're tired of well looking tired give this a try. You won't regret it.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Review for: Papaya
Well worth the $30 price tag. I have genetic dark circles a.k.a. they NEVER go away of get better. For only being 27 years old, they're pretty severe. I've tried sooo many products and nothing has worked. Papaya have been my saving grace! A little bit goes a long way, so even though it seems on the pricier side this product will definitely last quite awhile. It's creamy, highly pigmented, and lasts all day! If you're new to color correcting or aren't sure you want to spend the mpney, get a sample from Sephora!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
I purchased from Sephora the color pistachio for the redness on my cheeks and it has worked pretty well. It is very creamy and and little goes a long way. It is a bit tricky to blend out evenly on my cheeks if I have any dryness but overall after a learning curve I have improved my application skills. The product lasts all day and doesn't show under my foundation as long as it's blended out properly. The pot holds a fairly decent amount of product and should last a long time.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
I've only tried the Pistachio color to correct general redness and blemishes, but if I wanted to correct other concerns, this would definitely be the corrector I'd use! You have to play with it to really get the blending for this down, and know it has to be fully buffed out UNDER foundation or concealer, but once layered under the rest of your complexion makeup, it works WONDERS to color correct and lasts all day. The amount of product for the price is also super worth it!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Review for: Pistachio
Just bought it and I'm in love with it. I know it's pricey but this is something definitely worth your money. the girl who helped me apply it on along with the full coverage foundation made me realize that you don't need very much to cover those imperfections it was very little what she used in me and my skin looked amazing! also only use it where there are scars if you're going to be using a full coverage foundation since the full coverage does its job as well.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Pistachio
This is definitely a MUST HAVE if you've got any bit of redness. All my redness is on my cheeks and it has always shown through my foundation. Well, not anymore! I use a little of this under my foundation and you would never be able to tell that I have red cheeks. And a little goes a long way! You only need a teeny tiny amount. Seriously! It blends out beautifully, even if you just use your finger..
Jill B.
Jill B.
Review for: Peach
I used a higher end full coverage foundation over this color corrector and it still showed through really bad! I tried twice and both times my under eyes looked so pinky-orange! I have fair skin so maybe this would suit more Tan/Carmel colored persons. It's super high pigment for a super high price. Probably works for others but not for my fair skin!
mira s.
mira s.
Airmont, NY
I have the papaya one and I love it! I only use it when I'm putting on a full face of makeup for an event. A little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the money. It really cancels out any dark circles under my eye and although it looks scary when first putting it on, it doesn't show after I apply my foundation/concealer over it.
Diamond B.
Diamond B.
Wilmington, De
Review for: Peach
This stuff is amazing! I have hyper pigmentation around my mouth and with a concealer over it it really helps cancel out the darkness. It's kind of expensive but it lasts so long I barely put a dent in it and I've had it for months. I would recommend this to anyone with dark spots or hyper-pigmentation. A little goes a long way.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Skokie, IL
I have horrible dark circles. I discovered this corrector at Sephora when they were giving a demonstration on how to correct your under eyes. I brought the papaya, because I got a tan skin. After I used my moisturizer/primer, I put some of this product under my eyes. Then I added concealer. It make me look less tiring.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Can you apply it allover you face- red spots or does it work best for under eyes?
Cali S.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I have red rosacea like spots on my cheeks, would this work for that? And does it clump under foundation?
Selina B.
Selina B.
Hollywood, FL
Is this really worth the splurge? Does it really make it seem like I don't have under eye bags or should I just save my money and use my drug store products?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
St-Hyacinthe, QC
If I have fair skin but really dark under eyes, should I use the peach ine or the papaya one?
Caty M.
Caty M.
How well does this cover up red? My blood vessels are close to the top of my skin in my cheeks so I need something that will do some heavy duty color correcting