BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Best Of Becca Blushed Radiance - Create the iconic BECCA glow with a collection of bestselling products that impart natural luminosity and a subtle flush of colour.Includes:Mineral Blush in Flower Child (0.087 oz)Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal (0.085 oz)Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight Wand in Moonstone (0.17 oz)Backlight Priming Filter (0.2 oz) - Best Of Becca Blushed Radiance

• What is do you think has better/longer staying power? The powder...1 Answers
  • I've heard really good things about becca cosmetics and I really ...1 Answers
  • I tried Becca products before and I loved it. My skin though is v...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
It last all day and love how nautrel it looks when I want to just look like I barely have any makeup on I have alot of this line and now been buying my daughter so she can have everything that I have and some lol
Cecilia T.
Livingston, CA
Love this! It's all of my favorite products in travel sizes or if you are curious about the brand and want to try out the products before committing to a full size then this is your kit!
Briana F.
Bronx, NY
Got this set as a gift and it got me hooked on BECCA products. The liquid highlighter is super pigmented and beautiful. It stays on all day and shines through other makeup. The blush is also pretty pigmented, but this one is a bit on the lighter side. It also comes with a primer, which I’ve only used once and made me look GREAT in photos, and a pressed highlighter.
crmn m.
I bought this at Ulta because I wanted to try these items from Becca. I was not disappointed! The backlight primer is amazing and worked well on my dry skin. The liquid highlighter is amazing especially when I'm not wearing makeup and the powder products are so butter, pigmented and easily blended into the skin. I loved everything this set brought.
Tina C.
Brick, NJ
Got this because it was on sale at Ulta. It is such a great price for what you are getting. The opal highlighter is amazing and really gives you that beautiful highlight on your cheeks. The flower child blush is also really nice. It looks very nice and stays on all day.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
I purchased this to try before buying all full sizes. The product lasts forever! I absolutely love everything in this kit and it's extremely affordable! I decided to purchase everything but in the full size after this lasted me about 5 months!
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
This kit is AMAZING!! I love it so much!! Becca has completely become my favorite brand for highlight and primers. Their formulas are simply the best out there. I would buy this kit over and over only reason I won't though is cause I'll be buying full size of everything I got!
Sarah S.
I bought this set to try out the brand and I ended up loving everything! Both highlighters are great and the colors work for my skin (NW25). The blush is a great color but it is very pigmented so make sure to use a light hand. I was unsure about the primer at first but ended up loving it because it gives a glow to my matte foundations. It has a nice texture as well.
Nayeli S.
I love myself a beautiful glow especially for the summer and this leaves my face glowing to the gods. This blush and highlighter have been my go to's lately. This set is pretty affordable and a great buy. You guys should definitely try it out! ✨
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
If you aren't ready to commit to becca just yet these cute boxes are the way to go. I definitely wanted to try out the blush since I was unsure how I would feel but the blush worked so well that I ended up buying the full product.
Lisbel L.
Clark, NJ
How can use the shimmerng skin perfector?
Emily S.
Independence , OH
What sizes are the blushes and the bottles?
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
What is do you think has better/longer staying power? The powder or liquid highlighter??
Glanz B.
I tried Becca products before and I loved it. My skin though is very dry. Is it good for dry skin?
I've heard really good things about becca cosmetics and I really would like to try it. Is it good for staying on all day ?