BY BECCA

• How good is this product?2 Answers
  • Should I get this or the powder for an easy application and natur...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this as an inner corner highlight? I was wonderi...2 Answers
BECCA BECCAx Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.06 oz Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Slimlight - Pearl
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Dominique S.
I have mixed feelings on this. As in I whole heartedly love it and completely dislike it at the same time. The method of application is fantastic...that's a no brainer. I love how once everything else is done on my face I can come in with this little stick and add some pearly finishes wherever I want. The drawback is pigmentation. I know you don't want white pearly stripes on your faces, but you do want some effect right? I find I get some pearlized finish to show on the cupid's bow and inner corner of my eyes. However the slope of my nose, eyebrow arches, and a couple other spots do NOT receive any color payoff leaving me with a stick covered in foundation or tinted moisturizer. That doesn't happen with MAC , Nars, Burberry, or UD.
Jamie W.
I absolutely love this product. I wear this on my inner corners of my eyes and it is a nice pop to my eyes. It gives it a nice animae look i guess you can say. Very pigmented of a nice pearly shimmer white. This definitely makes my eye stand out. I also sometimes use this on my bottom line lashes and line it out to give it a nice fairy affect to my eyes before applying bottom black mascara. I enjoy this product a lot. Amazing!
Sophia Z.
I own this one and wish that i had bought a darker one because this is a little too light for me. However I have started to use it on my eyes instead, and I have found that it is quite easy to blend and looks great! Although a bit pricey, I still would buy this.
Melissa B.
I don't know why all of the other products get all of the love because this is by far my favorite of the champagne pop collection. It blends so easily it's scored a shimmery finish and I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
I love this. It has the same great highlighting effect as the shimmering powders do in this great little quick stick. Application is so easy and hard to mess up. Beautiful. Lasts a long time. I would recommend to others!!
Danielle B.
This product blends really easily and provides a beautiful effect on fair skin. I found it to be well pigmented, but it had a lovely sheer shine. The applicator is precise and easy to use. The only thing is that I wish there was more product because it runs out somewhat quickly.
Luisa R.

Becca is a very famous brand for being very good even this product should not talk too much about why you know it and know it is the wonder, it fulfills its function. I personally like it a lot compared to another. Becca is the best
Caitlin M.
Dunstable, MA
Literally love, I die. So worth it!
It makes your skin look fresh and when you need the extra something on your face its AMAZING. I'm white af and this is magic. Usually highlighters make it look like I'm wearing eyeshadow on face but this is actually a highlighter.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Ugh! Such a pretty shade and already a classic despite only being out for a bit. Champagne pinky magicallness that is highly pigmented and goes on easily! Love this stuff.
Alena B.
Should I get this or the powder for an easy application and natural looking?
María R.
weston, FL
How good is this product?
Stephanie F.
Has anyone used this as an inner corner highlight? I was wondering how it held up to moisture from the inner eye.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a highlighter?
Mel A.
Greenfield, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?