BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g

A set of X, O, and heart-shaped highlighters that create a soft-focus glow for the face and eyes, created with BECCA BFFs Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This irresistible bundle of mini baked highlighters creates a warm glow on the face and eyes. Baked with love, the shimmering bronze and glistening champagne highlighters' lightweight texture floats over skin to impart a soft-focus luminosity. Each letter is hand-pressed and unique, so shade and finish varies in each jar.

How long did this last you guys?
This is Worth it Let me know cause I really want to buy it?
Has anyone tried this product? I know the packaging sucks but I’m curious about the formula?
Start your review of BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g!
How would you rate this product?
Lake forest , CA
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Allison L.
These are cute, I don’t know how practical it is but it is adorable. The packaging for a Becca product is disappointed. Card board? Come on. The colors look pretty but I am yet to put this on my face. I’m assuming you use a brush? I will report back after wearing. #becca #khloe #kardashian #highlighter
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Lakewood, OH
I bought this on a whim, because it was on sale at Sephora. I wanted to be able to add a little more sparkle and glow to my bronzer for summer. This definitely seems to help with that. I swirled my brush and applied to my cheekbones and it added a faint glow. I enjoy the product, and will continue using it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Barnstable
Not super in love with this bronzer, I got it in one of my subscription boxes. While it does do the trick the fact that the Powder is compressed into Ex’s & Oh’s and not combined makes it a little frustrating to get an even balance tone. Otherwise very shimmery and pretty. Easy application.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Shirley, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very disappointed when I receive this in my sephora delivery. I was looking forward to it but then when I opened not so much. It was a paper box I had about 5 letters and that’s it. I didn’t even try it out. I will definitely be returning this
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by s A.
Purchased at: Sephora
The BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g are extremely cute n pretty! I think the idea was really brilliant! You do have to smash the letters up eventually to get more highlighting powder. It’s not too blinding but it’s a pretty everyday kind of color. I personally think it’s okay. It’s cute n I use it when I’m in the mood for a subtle highlight instead of blinding.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Moore, SC
I honestly just bought this because I thought it was just such a cute creative idea, but the highlighter itself is amazing! It’s not too in your face but it’s beautiful enough to give you that sun kissed glow.
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
This product was very underwhelming. There is no pigment to this what so ever and it just didn't show up on my skin, not even in the slightest, and I'm a light to medium skin tone. I tried to use the letters just as they came and nothing, so I decided to crush them up like I have seen other do before to see if that would make them work better and again still nothing. I was going to try to repress this but I just don't feel that it is going to work as all the other options that I have tried didn't work out either. I only give this a 2 star because the letters did look pretty before I crushed them up. Other than that I wouldn't waste money on this product.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Eryka H.
To be honest the only reason I bought this product was because Becca was having a deal where if you spend $50 or more you got a free primer. So I decided to get this product because I only needed 15 more dollars to get the free primer and so long story short I tried it and I am so in love with this bronzer I’m shocked. This bronzer/highlighter gives you such a beautiful glow without being too texturized and powdery on your skin. I think this product will look good with every skin tone and will be perfect for summer for that really pretty Bronzed looked.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Monmouth, IL
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Ashley F.
Purchased at: ULTA
These look beautiful sitting on your vanity! Swirl your brush in the letters and brush on anywhere (face, neck, collarbone, etc) for a nice bronzy glow. My only complaint is the cardboard packaging...should have been at least plastic.
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Englewood, CO
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Cali E.
Purchased at: ULTA
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g I love these!!!! They are super cute! They don't give off a lot of shimmer and that's ok with me! You can you just a letter for precise application or swirl your brush in the container over all of them for a more dramatic effect.
Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baton Rouge, La
8 months ago
Mandi R. • 6 months ago
I personally don't like it. The packaging feels cheap and the glow is super subtle and not blinding at all. Completely not worth the price to me. But if you prefer a subtle glow you might like it!
8 months ago
lillian H. • 6 months ago
I have it and used it once I love the container (which is why I bought it lol) but it's so chalky to! Its flakey. I HATE it but like I said I only bought it for display