MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersBECCA
x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 028 oz/ 8 g

BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g

A set of X, O, and heart-shaped highlighters that create a soft-focus glow for the face and eyes, created with BECCA BFFs Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This irresistible bundle of mini baked highlighters creates a warm glow on the face and eyes. Baked with love, the shimmering bronze and glistening champagne highlighters' lightweight texture floats over skin to impart a soft-focus luminosity. Each letter is hand-pressed and unique, so shade and finish varies in each jar.

Im confused. How do you use this? You pick up a X and glide it on your face?
Do you girls use this for a highlighter or bronzer the packaging isn’t that great but I really want to use it and I wanted to know what you guys use it for? ?
How long did this last you guys?
Start your review of BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g!
How would you rate this product?
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Terasenna F.
I think these are a cool concept and I really wanted to like them more but honestly I wasn’t that impressed with them especially for the price.
SHUBH A.
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by SHUBH A.
Purchased at: Sephora
The BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g are extremely cute n pretty! I think the idea was really brilliant! You do have to smash the letters up eventually to get more highlighting powder. It’s not too blinding but it’s a pretty everyday kind of color. I personally think it’s okay. It’s cute n I use it when I’m in the mood for a subtle highlight instead of blinding.
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Natina R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this at Sephora on SALE for $11.00. Super fun ⭐️ It could be a little messy. I have to keep it away from my daughters, all 3 of them. The xo combination is perfect. If your fair skin, you can use it as a bronzer. I use it to highlight. I ❤️xo #Besties4Light #BeccaBeccaISeeYou
Allison L.
Irvine, CA
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Allison L.
These are cute, I don’t know how practical it is but it is adorable. The packaging for a Becca product is disappointed. Card board? Come on. The colors look pretty but I am yet to put this on my face. I’m assuming you use a brush? I will report back after wearing. #becca #khloe #kardashian #highlighter
Marcia G.
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Marcia G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sooo I got asked what was my least fave product that I tried on 2019🙃🙃🙃 And sadly the winner is ...... Light letters highlighter from @beccacosmetics. So I love becca and specially their highlighters are awesome but girl this broke ma heart. So starting from the packaging , i have seen dollar store candy boxes with better quality. Compared to the others great Kloe and Malika collection products this is just odd. Once is open , it looks like a mini cereal bowl , a very sad one. It was not long lasting neither super beaming. The product is on sale for $11 in sephora ( originally $18). Dolls in my humble opinion save your hard earned coin , big Pass. Love and hugs , sorry I dont do a lot of negative reviews but this needed to be addressed.
Ade K.
Cleveland, OH
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Ade K.
The color is great I just don't feel like the packaging is convenient. Especially for travel. But it's definitely cute!
Jessica H.
1,500 reviews
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought two if the Becca x. It was on sale. I think I got them for 9$ each at Sephora. The pigment is not really there. I think it’s better suited for really light skin people like myself. They should of added more pigment or a shade that was darker than this. It’s pretty. But I wouldn’t buy it full priced.
Ashley F.
Monmouth, IL
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Ashley F.
Purchased at: ULTA
These look beautiful sitting on your vanity! Swirl your brush in the letters and brush on anywhere (face, neck, collarbone, etc) for a nice bronzy glow. My only complaint is the cardboard packaging...should have been at least plastic.
Natasia J.
Wyalusing, PA
BECCA BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Glow Letters 0.28 oz/ 8 g uploaded by Natasia J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was so excited for this but ended up truly being disappointed. I got it on sale though so didn’t up paying too much. The packaging and the highlight letters are beautiful but they just don’t work. - [product:becca-becca-x-khloe-kardashian-&-malika-haqq-glow-letters-0.28-oz/-8-g]
Vidhi J.
westbury
I love the brand Becca but I didn’t like this product! It was very hard to blend and didn’t give me the glow I needed! I personally love a blinding glow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tahsin A.
Troy, MI
Miranda A. il y a 2 ans
Spray your brush with setting spray OR use a clean damp (you can dampen with water or setting spray) beauty blender it’ll make it blinding!
Kenya H.
Baton Rouge, La
Mandi R. il y a 2 ans
I personally don't like it. The packaging feels cheap and the glow is super subtle and not blinding at all. Completely not worth the price to me. But if you prefer a subtle glow you might like it!
Jazmin 1.
lillian H. il y a 2 ans
I have it and used it once I love the container (which is why I bought it lol) but it's so chalky to! Its flakey. I HATE it but like I said I only bought it for display