BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil

Lightweight body oil infused with an irresistible, summer aroma that illuminates the skin and hair

Limited edition glow products created in collaboration with California-cool beauty, model & mom, Chrissy Teigen! Inspired by the irresistible glow of sun-kissed skin, the Endless Summer Glow Collection features 3 brand-new, limited-edition products perfect for achieving an endless summer glow – all year round.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Tin Oxide, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Fragrance, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol.

Usage: Apply anywhere you want moisture and an endless summer glow, including the body and hair.

I. A hot by nature person and oils sometimes can make be hotter and sweat more . I love the glow look in this product  and would love to try it but fear it might not work out due to my issue . Can anyone say weather this glow oil makes you feel any greasier or sweater on as to not . Thanks
How long does this product last ?
Does this have a strong scent
Start your review of BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil!
Princeton , WV
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlights your shoulders and chest and makes your skin like silk and gives you a beautiful after the beach glow it just sparkles and smells absolutely i recommend this for people that has dried skin
College Park, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff. Makes me feel like J Lo when I put it on my shoulders and chest. Smells nice and has such a nice glow to it. You also get a ridiculous amount of product for how much a little goes. And the shine won’t disappear like a Victoria Secret body oil.
Eagle, ID
BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil uploaded by Tykena D.
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell of this body oil is unlike any other I’ve used. It smells sooo good and it’s not sticky at all’ glides on and gives the skin a really pretty glow to it. Its stunning inside the bottle and out!
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so you get a healthy glow with no oily or sticky residue!! Bonus points because it smells amazing!!! Perfect for photography or for making legs look amazing!!
East Hampton, CT
This is a really lovely body oil, I think.  Its really the first one I've used, but it doesn't leaving my skin feeling sticky or greasy, it feels a little like you have sunscreen on.  The shimmer isn't super noticeable but I do think it gives my skin a decent glowy, sun kissed look, I wouldn't mind it being a little more shimmery on the skin though.  My biggest complaint is the dispenser, you really have to shake it to get any out on your hand and I would have preferred a different way to distribute it onto your skin.
Knoxville, TN
No matter what your skin tone is this will make your skin glow to the gods!! It smells amazing enough to wear it just for the scent but when applied in the summer out in the sun your skin will have a beautiful glow and it leaves your skin so soft without leaving it feeling greasy and it lasts all night even when swimming. I have nothing bad to say except it's kind of pricey for what it is.
I wanted to love this...i don’t not like it but it’s super uncomfortable on the skin imo. It doesn’t absorb as well as other similar products so your hair gets stuck in it and stick to your skin, it’s almost sticky feeling and very heavy. It does look beautiful, especially in sunlight and/or photos and videos but it’s just not the most comfortable practical product
Saugus, MA
I will say I absolutely love this body oil. It gives off an amazing shimmer effect without leaving the skin oily. The scent of it is amazing. Some body oils stain clothes but this one doesn’t. I got mine from Sephora and will continue to buy it once I run out.
I have to say I really love this body oil are used it after I got out of the bathtub and it made my skin so soft and smooth and it gave it such a shine who’s ever looking for a good body oil y’all should use this I have to say it’s a really good product and it’s really cheap to ferrules people who doesn’t have that much money
Chicago
Feels silky on my skin and gives it a natural glow. I really enjoy this product because it is really bronzer but I gave it four stars because I don’t find myself reaching for it vs my Fenty body lava. Overall I would recommend it as it’s a beautiful oil.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...