BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil

Lightweight body oil infused with an irresistible, summer aroma that illuminates the skin and hair

Limited edition glow products created in collaboration with California-cool beauty, model & mom, Chrissy Teigen! Inspired by the irresistible glow of sun-kissed skin, the Endless Summer Glow Collection features 3 brand-new, limited-edition products perfect for achieving an endless summer glow – all year round.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Tin Oxide, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Fragrance, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol.

Usage: Apply anywhere you want moisture and an endless summer glow, including the body and hair.

I. A hot by nature person and oils sometimes can make be hotter and sweat more . I love the glow look in this product  and would love to try it but fear it might not work out due to my issue . Can anyone say weather this glow oil makes you feel any greasier or sweater on as to not . Thanks
How long does this product last ?
Does this have a strong scent
Start your review of BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil!
New Castle DE
OMG I literally died when I saw the advertisement of this. I love body oil. This is amazing and I apply it everywhere. Keeps skin nice and glowy . The scent is very summery.The bottle is so pretty too!will keep buying for myself.Love all Becca products.
Doral, FL
Se siente super bien en la piel, es refrescante y a parte de todo te protege, este glow es impresionante y lo mejor de todo es qu etiene un exelente costo, si quieres probar calidad ahi tienes tu roducto a un buen precio, no me arrepiento de hacer la inversion
Princeton , WV
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlights your shoulders and chest and makes your skin like silk and gives you a beautiful after the beach glow it just sparkles and smells absolutely i recommend this for people that has dried skin
Surrey , BC
LOVE this body oil! I use it every time I go out. Moisturizing without being to greasy. The sparkles in it look amazing in photos and irl. Doesn’t stain clothes and last through the night. Always get compliments when I wear this!
College Park, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff. Makes me feel like J Lo when I put it on my shoulders and chest. Smells nice and has such a nice glow to it. You also get a ridiculous amount of product for how much a little goes. And the shine won’t disappear like a Victoria Secret body oil.
Eagle, ID
BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil uploaded by Tykena D.
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell of this body oil is unlike any other I’ve used. It smells sooo good and it’s not sticky at all’ glides on and gives the skin a really pretty glow to it. Its stunning inside the bottle and out!
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so you get a healthy glow with no oily or sticky residue!! Bonus points because it smells amazing!!! Perfect for photography or for making legs look amazing!!
East Hampton, CT
This is a really lovely body oil, I think.  Its really the first one I've used, but it doesn't leaving my skin feeling sticky or greasy, it feels a little like you have sunscreen on.  The shimmer isn't super noticeable but I do think it gives my skin a decent glowy, sun kissed look, I wouldn't mind it being a little more shimmery on the skin though.  My biggest complaint is the dispenser, you really have to shake it to get any out on your hand and I would have preferred a different way to distribute it onto your skin.
Winnipeg , MB
BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil uploaded by Jessica B.
It’s like summer in a bottle. Leaves in a shimmer to your skin tone that is light and not too in-your-face Chloe with sparkles. The oil dries down really fast so no fear of staining your clothes. And it lasts a long time for a body oil. I would say if you’re out for the day and want to carry on an evening love that you might want to reapply after a beach day but that’s to each their own. I will be buying this again because who doesn’t like to look like summer!
Knoxville, TN
No matter what your skin tone is this will make your skin glow to the gods!! It smells amazing enough to wear it just for the scent but when applied in the summer out in the sun your skin will have a beautiful glow and it leaves your skin so soft without leaving it feeling greasy and it lasts all night even when swimming. I have nothing bad to say except it's kind of pricey for what it is.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...