Skin CareBody CareBody OilBECCA
x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil

BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil

Lightweight body oil infused with an irresistible, summer aroma that illuminates the skin and hair

Limited edition glow products created in collaboration with California-cool beauty, model & mom, Chrissy Teigen! Inspired by the irresistible glow of sun-kissed skin, the Endless Summer Glow Collection features 3 brand-new, limited-edition products perfect for achieving an endless summer glow – all year round.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Tin Oxide, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Fragrance, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol.

Usage: Apply anywhere you want moisture and an endless summer glow, including the body and hair.

Is it good for allergic skin?
I. A hot by nature person and oils sometimes can make be hotter and sweat more . I love the glow look in this product  and would love to try it but fear it might not work out due to my issue . Can anyone say weather this glow oil makes you feel any greasier or sweater on as to not . Thanks
How long does this product last ?
Start your review of BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil!
I love this body oil it makes your skin feel very fresh and beautiful it’s also something for all skin types makes it feel more refreshed for sure
Bethlehem
BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil uploaded by Radiah D.
I absolutely LOVE this product. It’s not too bronzy. It’s a subtle glow with a baby oil feel. Smell is ok
North Bay Vlg, FL
It feels like a glittery scented baby oil. First off let’s talk about the biggest headache, the bottle. It doesn’t come with a spray but with a cap with a hole in the middle like the Johnson Johnson baby oil and you have to shake shake shake it get anything out. Once you start applying, it looks like a shimmery baby oil. The smell is beautiful but does not last long. Totally not worth the hype.
Manhattan, KS
BECCA BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Body Oil uploaded by Emily E.
Oh my gosh I love this oil. I mix A little bit with my lotion and body gel when I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin glowing. It isn’t too oily at all, just the perfect consistency with the right amount of glitter! I love this!!
Springfield, MO
I have heard good things about this I’m goin to have to try this I can’t wait to try this
Woodbridge, VA
I LOVE ALL HER PRODUCTS. Literally the best shimmer! And not sticky or greasy feeling! Almost as great as the body lava rihanna came out with! Super impressed! I use it often as I can!
Columbia, SC
Eh I wasn’t in love with it. It was a little messy, but it did give me a glow. I loved the smell as well
Owatonna, MN
I am a huge fan of all things Chrissy Teigen and this is nothing different! Gives a beautiful glow and not too heavy!
Becca’s highlights are gorgeous in my opinion, so I had high hopes for this product. But the glitter doesn’t last long, and I hate the texture. It’s not sticky, but it is very drying and tight. The oil clung to my skin while the glitter faded away, so I just looked like a piece of fried chicken. It’s cute for a little beach moment, but I wouldn’t recommend for an event or a night out.
Sanford, FL
I like it, made my skin smooth and soft, smell wonderful like a summer, my skin bright healthy and sexy ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...