BECCA Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Souffle uploaded by Kim R.

BY BECCA

A double dose of pigment and shimmer, this lightweight, marbled gloss melts beautifully into the lips. The satiny-soft texture drenches lips in hydrating colour, while Brown Algae Extract smooths and softens for sophisticated shine that lasts for hours.

BECCA Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Souffle
  • "I got this in a Becca value set from Ulta and I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. It is not sticky and feels great on the lips! The color is a beautiful berry with a flattering shimmer. It is surprisingly long lasting. I'm so glad I gave this a chance!" in 10 reviews
  • "Now a days, the trend is MATTE LIPS. I do enjoy a matte lip every now and then, but I do prefer a glossy shiny lip! & these from BECCA are great! The slight hint of color with the shimmer swirl is perfect! I also love the applicator. Beautiful packaging too! " in 4 reviews
Kate L.
Seattle, WA
The first time I wore this gloss it was gorgeous, but incredibly sticky and thick. My thought was that it was worth it. The problem was that it was actually dried up completely before I could even use it a second time. Not only was it not a comfortable gloss the first use, but I wound up paying around $23 for a single use. No matter how pretty the gloss was the first wear, it just wasn’t worth it. I’ve tried everything from submerging the tube in hot water to everything else I could possibly think of. Within a week of buying, my product was unusable. Also, for clarification, I bought mine at Sephora so it wasn’t old, the formula is just that bad. This never should have made it past quality control and onto store shelves.
Katie O.
Love All The Shimmer Soufflé Glosses That Becca Has! My Fav Is The Raspberry/Opal Color. Smells So Good And Is Such A Beautiful Color On The Lips. Second Fav Is The Lychee/Topaz Color. Such A Pretty Pink For Summer And Tanned Skin!
Isabella🦋 M.
This is so beautiful. It feels so smooth and it’s long lasting. I’ve been getting nonstop compliments and questions on where i got it from. It’s one of my favorite products and I totally recommend
Karina P.
Katy , TX
I have nothing bad to say about this lip tint or BECCA products. They are by farthest my favorite. The products are long lasting, and easy to apply. I feel like I get my makeup done professionally every time I use these products. My friend recommended and ever since I have kept purchasing.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Love this lip product! It adds such a pretty shimmer to the lips! Becca has a great shade range for this product. You can buy this at Sephora or the becca website. Love becca products, really a great brand. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Tamia B.
Dallas, TX
i am a really big lip gloss fan , and this is one of my top favorites it's not sticky which is always a good thing.. long lasting , then packaging is very beautiful.. i will be purchasing another once i run out of the other one
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I have green eyes and it looks so good with this color. I will also use on my under eyes. I will try smokey eyes with a darker shade. This color will bring out my colored eyes
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I love these lip tints. They feel amazing on my lips and they have far more color than I anticipated. I got it as a lip gloss to use over some of my lipsticks, but the color is good enough to wear alone! I love it especially in the winter. I am amazed that they are raved about more. They are totally underrated!
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This is a weird product.  The gloss itself is fine but the applicator is really not my favorite.  It comes in a clicky pen that takes a million clicks to start (as well as shaking and turning upside down) and then it never stops oozing out once you do get it.  I still have this in my collection but am considering passing it on to my sister because I do not reach for it because the applicator is so weird.