BECCA Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Souffle uploaded by Kim R.

BY BECCA

A double dose of pigment and shimmer, this lightweight, marbled gloss melts beautifully into the lips. The satiny-soft texture drenches lips in hydrating colour, while Brown Algae Extract smooths and softens for sophisticated shine that lasts for hours.

Karen P.
Katy, TX
I have nothing bad to say about this lip tint or BECCA products. They are by farthest my favorite. The products are long lasting, and easy to apply. I feel like I get my makeup done professionally every time I use these products. My friend recommended and ever since I have kept purchasing.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
Love this lip product! It adds such a pretty shimmer to the lips! Becca has a great shade range for this product. You can buy this at Sephora or the becca website. Love becca products, really a great brand. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Tamia B.
Dallas, TX
i am a really big lip gloss fan , and this is one of my top favorites it's not sticky which is always a good thing.. long lasting , then packaging is very beautiful.. i will be purchasing another once i run out of the other one
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I have green eyes and it looks so good with this color. I will also use on my under eyes. I will try smokey eyes with a darker shade. This color will bring out my colored eyes
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I love these lip tints. They feel amazing on my lips and they have far more color than I anticipated. I got it as a lip gloss to use over some of my lipsticks, but the color is good enough to wear alone! I love it especially in the winter. I am amazed that they are raved about more. They are totally underrated!
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This is a weird product.  The gloss itself is fine but the applicator is really not my favorite.  It comes in a clicky pen that takes a million clicks to start (as well as shaking and turning upside down) and then it never stops oozing out once you do get it.  I still have this in my collection but am considering passing it on to my sister because I do not reach for it because the applicator is so weird.
Dani P.
I LOVE this product! I got this in a holiday kit and was absolutely floored. The color is gorgeous. It has great staying power. It is a bit dry and sticky but it doesn't bother me. I already ordered two replacements and one new color. It looks gorgeous with no other make up on even. I highly recommend!
Hallimah R.
got this in the shade watermelon, and I was extremely pleasantly surprised! I was worried that it would be the wrong color for me, since I'm extremely pale but I have yellow undertones. On the skin it is really flattering, and the color is gorgeous! You don't need much at all. I didn't notice a smell, but I haven't tried it as a lip tint yet. I love it, although I was initially surprised at how small the tube is
Amy M.
Aylett, VA
I love Becca products! This lip tint gives a really nice glow to natural looks and is so nice and moisturizing. It is simple enough to be able to apply without a mirror and the packaging works well to slip into your travel cosmetics bag. I would buy this again because it works well with all my makeup looks when I need a boost for my lips.