BY BECCA #36 in Lip Stain

A créme stain that tints lips and cheeks with a natural wash of color. Apply a beautiful flush and a pretty pout with this blendable two-in-one formula for lips and cheeks. The oil-free, streak-free stain is enriched with antioxidant vitamin E to repair and soothe skin and the water-resistant formula stays put with a subtle, fruity scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Artist Tip: Layer under powder blushes, bronzers, lip balms, and lip glosses for added intensity. This product has been dermatologically tested. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Thus becca beach tint is a good and last for how many hours? Thus...2 Answers
  • How bright will this tint be on my skin tone? Be the first to answer!
  • Is it any other additional sites to purchase this product on besi...1 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Alina Z.
Houston
Love it! Love it! Love it! It it is the best tint that I ever used on my lips! BECCA Beach Tint in raspberry is the most gorgeous deep berry colored tint that dries pretty quickly and doesn't settle in the lip fine lines, looks so natural and fresh
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
Review for: Guava, Watermelon more...
Beautiful color to be used in several different ways! I have used them on my lips, cheeks, and even eyelids! Easy to apply and they smell pretty good. They do taste bad and my lips get pretty dry, but the color is just so beautiful! Pretty useful when you want to go for a monochromatic look- you can use this as your color for your whole face!
Faith j.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Watermelon more...
Love this tint it smells amazingggg it lasts long on the cheeks but on the lips not so much. The only thing is you get so little for the price but it's good so I'm a conflicted bean tbh. I want to go back and get more
Eliza L.
Absolutely love this product! I saw a VS makeup artist use a vivid red cream color on the models cheeks before applying foundation, and saw how youthful and alive they looked afterwards. I searched for a product similar and found the BECCA beach tint in Papaya and fell in LOVE! I apply it on my cheeks before foundation and on my lips as well for when I'm in a VS kind of mood. It adds life to my face!
Eva K.
Review for: Raspberry more...
This is hands-down my favorite beauty product for the summer (fall, winter and spring).I have fair skin, and while the raspberry shade looks like it is dark, it gives my cheeks a natural glow and gives my lips the perfect berry tint. It is completely fool-proof; you can't mess it up. I highly recommend this to EVERYONE. I love multi-use products, and after trying dozens, I finally found my go-to. This product is a gem.
Chelsea S.
I had a couple of colors of the beach tint to try and neither of them really worked for me. The texture was nice but I felt like I was blending away the color too easily. I didn't like the way they felt on my lips without something over top, which kind of defeats the purpose. I have dry skin and I felt like my skin just soaked up the creamy texture of this product. I gave them to my sister to try and she ended up loving them on her normal skin! Worth a shot if you're not too dry in the face!
Alina G.
Irving, TX
Review for: Guava more...
I bought this product for a cruise because I knew I'd be swimming a lot but still wanted to look put together. This did a great job on staying on because it's waterproof and I found it easy to apply on the cheeks. However, I did not like how it looked on the lips. It looked incredibly dry and it came off so quickly. I think this is a great cheek tint but I didn't like using it on the lips.
Jessica Q.
Review for: Guava, Watermelon, Dragonfruit (poppy pink), Fig, Other more...
These Becca tints are awesome! The consistency is very similar to a gel like consistency. They go on splendidly & dry amazingly. You can use them on your cheeks or lips. A little goes a long way because they're very pigmented. You can build the color though if you want to either downplay for a more natural look, or for more of a evening look.
morgenne c.
I am completely OBSESSED with this tint! Its just pigmented enough to give you a nice natural pink glow on your cheeks and lips without looking fake. I think the amount of product you get for the price is pretty great as the product goes a very long way, you won't have to repurchase for a few months.
Kelly D.
Love! I have this is grapefruit and it is the most gorgeous, natural lip stain/tint you can imagine. A teeny tiny dot goes a long way.
It's fantastic and waterproof for a blush too, so u really can't go wrong. Love the squeeze tube packaging. Perfect to keep stashed in your bag for on the go!
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
What exactly is this product?
Christina B.
Yardley, PA
I am a huge fan of cream blushes because of my dry skin. How does this one hold up? Does it have good staying power? Is it easy to blend?
Samantha K.
How are these? What is the best way to use them?
Kelsey K.
Newton, IL
I've been wanting to try a lip stain. Should this be at the top of my list? Or, should I try something else?
Lorraine R.
Thus becca beach tint is a good and last for how many hours? Thus it give you natural tint?