• Becca Be A Light Face Palette BECCA Be A Light Face Palette
  • Becca Be A Light Face Palette BECCA Be A Light Face Palette
  • Becca Be A Light Face Palette Light to Medium

BY BECCA

What it is:
A full face, finishing palette infused with innovative Light Diffusing Technology that softly scatters light to blur, smooth, and even the skin, creating a photo filter effect in real life.

What it does:
Introducing the next generation of glow. This palette features Sheer Glow Filter Powder, a brand new, skin-smoothing powder, in four different finishes designed to blur, brighten, contour, and add a radiant flush of color. Microfine, luminescent pigments diffuse light to soften the look of skin and blurring pigments even skin’s texture so light bounces off it more effortlessly. The light-as-air, buildable shades brighten, blur, and softly define the complexion to create a sheer, natural glow—effortlessly. Unlike heavier powders, the oil-absorbing formula retouches and sets without disrupting makeup, making it your perfect 3pm-pick-me-up in a palette.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
BECCA knows glow. Their products are known to deliver intense beams of light, and now they’re delivering their newest form of glow—a low-light, soft luminescence. This innovative formula manipulates light in two ways. Blurring pigments minimize the appearance of imperfections and pores, evening skin’s texture so light can bounce of it more effortlessly while microfine, luminescent pigments diffuse and scatter light to soften the look of skin. The result is photo filter effect in real life. Each shade contains a unique blend of pearl and pigment for four different finishes. Use the shades alone or swirl them together to customize your glow.

Each palette includes one of eight aspirational mantras written on the mirror to guide you to find your inner light. Which mantra chooses you? Share your mantra and your looks with #BECCABeALight.

Choose the palette with the shades that bring out your skin tone’s unique glow (each sold separately):

Light to Medium Palette:
- Brighten Powder (left shade): A soft pearl with a hint of luminosity that brightens the complexion.
- Blur Powder (right shade): A flattering beige with a satin finish that mimics the look of skin, blurs imperfections, and warms the complexion.
- Contour (bottom rectangular shade): A neutral tan shade to enhance and define your features.
- Blush (top rectangular shade): A light pink marbled with pearl for a pop of color and light.

Medium to Deep Palette:
- Brighten Powder: A neutral peach with a hint of luminosity that brightens the complexion.
- Blur Powder: A warm sand shade with satin finish that mimics the look of skin, blurs imperfections, and enhances the complexion.
- Contour: A warm bronze shade that creates natural dimension.
- Blush: A warm copper marbled with rose gold pearl for a pop of color and light.

Beauty Tips:

For lighter skin tones, use Contour as an eyeshadow and Blur Powder as a warming bronzer where sun would naturally kiss the skin. For deeper skin tones, mix Contour with Brighten and Blur to achieve a customized rich shade.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
Four steps to an effortless, customized glow:
-Use Brighten Powder (left shade) all over the face to brighten and boost radiance.
-Use Blur Powder (right shade) all over the face to blur imperfections and even the complexion.
-Use Contour (bottom shade) to sculpt and define features.
-Use Blush (top shade) on cheekbones to add a pop of color and light.

Stylist Tips:
-Use these shades after foundation to set and enhance your complexion, or use them instead of foundation to create a sheer, natural finish.
-For lighter skin tones, use Contour as an eyeshadow and Blur Powder as a warming bronzer where sun would naturally kiss the skin.
-For deeper skin tones, mix Contour with Brighten and Blur to achieve a customized rich shade.

Ingredients

Blush:
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Diisostearyl Malate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 (Ci 15850).

Brighten Powder, Blur Powder, Contour:
Talc, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Sebacate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Tin Oxide, Sucrose Dilaurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288).

• Is it worth it?? I watched some YouTube videos and everyo...36 Answers
  • This palette is currently on sale at Sephora, do you feel...30 Answers
  • How does this palette preform. Is it very pigmented or su...39 Answers
Becca Be A Light Face Palette

Start your review of Becca Be A Light Face Palette!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexandra A.
Allendale, MI
Review for: Medium to Deep more...
Full disclosure, I received this item for free from Influenster. My skin tone I would say is medium, with olive undertones. I wanted to try all the products in the palette for at least a week before reviewing so I could get my full opinion on this. I also do not wear foundation, so my opinion of the blurring and brightening powder was tested as an undereye setting powder rather than the recommended use.

The palette I received it the Medium/deep palette. I really thoroughly enjoy both the contour and blush. The contour shade is fairly neutral which I love because I like to put on a little extra bronzer, so when adding this on to contour, it blends well. I’ve noticed with other contour shades if the contour is too cool toned it can pay off as a dusty or dirty shade, which is not something I want from my makeup.

The blush, I love as well, although I will say it is a little pink for my liking. It has a very high color pay off, so I would recommend going in with a light hand. The first time I went to use it, I put on a little too much and I felt like my face almost looked like I had gotten sunburnt. What I cannot begin to speak enough about is the wonderful shimmer that the blush has, if this shade were lighter I would use it as a highlight. It does not emphasize my texture and it doesn’t have glitter chunks. It is fairly finely milled, which I love. It allows me to put my blush on and top off a little extra with my highlight. They blend, and mesh incredibly well together, and overall gives me a healthy glow.

The blurring and brightening powder were the two things in the palette that I did not favor. Again, I used these to set under the eye because I do not wear foundation. However, when using the powders (together or on their own) I noticed that it emphasized my dark circles. I attempted to try the powders on the weekend as well, that is when my dark circles go away a bit more, but I noticed that the same thing happened. What I do like about the powders is that when it came to creasing under my eye, there was none. I cannot speak to how they would work for setting foundation, but because they did work well to set my undereyes from a creasing standpoint, I feel as though they would work fairly well.
Brooke W.
CAMERON, NC
I have really enjoyed this palette and hope that Becca makes more of the glow powders individually. I used the lighter powder as a setting powder, the slightly deeper one as a subtle bronzer, and the two smaller powders as blush/contour (top/bottom powders, respectively). While sometimes difficult to pick up on a brush (especially the smaller bronzer), these powders never looked heavy or overdone. The light setting powder gave a similar effect as my Hourglass ambient lighting powder. If one of the palette shades is a decent colorway for your skin tone, this palette is quite lovely.
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
Review for: Light to Medium more...
This Becca Be A Light palette is the perfect palette for a subtle, glowy look while still being able to set your makeup.The outer packaging, is absolutely gorgeous. As for the formula, I have never tried a luminizing finishing palette, but i was pleasantly surprised. The powder itself is very softly set and does have quite a bit of kickback, but that is not something that bothers me. These definitely are the type of formula that must be used with a brush and not a damp sponge. They wear nicely and give a nice, sheen to the skin without being chunky and glittery
Kristina J.
Danbury, CT
I
absolutely LOVE Becca Cosmetics. The packaging is adorable, and the palate is a
good size, there is a lot of product, but it is still compact enough for me to
take in my gym bag/purse.

I had never tried a blurring powder before but this did not disappoint. The
brightening powder is my favorite powder in the palate. It hides my tired/mom
zombie look haha.

The blush and bronzer are very pigmented and have a slight
shimmer to them. I prefer my blush/bronzer to be matte but these are great when
I do want shimmer. The blurring powder is amazzzzingggg. I hope eventually it
will be sold separately, since this is a limited edition I’m afraid it will be
discontinued =(.

I'm only giving 4 stars because it only
comes in light-medium or medium-dark. I'm normally very fair
skinned/pale and I'm not sure this will work for my skin tone in the
fall/winter/spring. It works great now because I am tan from the summer.
i wish they would come out with more shade options light maybe a fair
palette,  light palette, medium palette,  dark palette? Becca Be A Light Face Palette
Jessica D.
Review for: BECCA Be A Light Face Palette more...
This was such disappointing product. I have a couple of highlighters from BECCA so I thought this palette would be amazing. The lack of pigmentation in any of the powders was laughable. No matter how much I put on or how I dug in my brush...or fingers for that matter nothing really came up. And the shade range is just depressing. I obviously got the palette for medium to deep skin tones and it made me question if the company understands what a deep skin tone actually looks like. I returned this.
Alexa A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I love this palette so much!! It has four powders in it (a blurring powder, blush, bronzer and a highlighting powder). This palette is perfect for everyday but can also be built up to use for a bolder look if you needed to. If you are deciding about getting this palette but you are fine with the price then I think you should go ahead and get this palette. The packaging is a beautiful rose gold/ gold reflective package. Becca Be A Light Face Palette
Allison R.
Review for: Light to Medium more...
This Becca Be A Light palette is the perfect palette for a subtle, glowy look whole still being able to set your makeup. Starting with the outer packaging, it is absolutely GORGEOUS. It is a beautiful bronze gold and looks so classy with the rest of my collection. As for the formula, I have never tried a luminizing finishing palette, but i was pleasantly surprised. The powder itself is very softly set and does have quite a bit of kickback, but that is not something that bothers me. These definitely are the type of formula that must be used with a brush and not a damp sponge. They wear nicely and give a nice, sheen to the skin without being chunky and glittery. I have notice that these powder layer best over a light, dewy foundation and do not look as pretty over a matte, full coverage foundation. Paired with such a foundation gives a beautifully natural light to the skin. One draw back is that the setting shade (far right) may come off as a little dark on very fair skin tones, but i had no issue. Also, I feel as if they would need a larger shade range in general than just two options. The bronzer/contour color is warm, but it is not too orange for my skin tone. Someone who likes a cooler color to contour would not like this, however. The under eye/illuminating shade also is very brightening and works beautifully with the other shades in this palette. Lastly, the blush shade is more of a blush topper/highlight in my opinion, as the rosary pink color is very muted. In fact, it has become my daily highlight for a natural, yet still glowing highlight. All in all, I would recommend this palette, but I do not think that it is the best fit for everyone. It is gorgeous, and as always, Becca has impressed me! I did receive this complimentary for review purposes, but this does not impact my own opinions on this palette.
Tanushree S.
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I am absolutely loving this product. I have light-medium skin and this palette is just perfect for me. I love that I can use every shade on this palette. The powders blend so well and are not cakey at all. It does not have a bold shimmer which is nice but just perfect enough to give a natural glow. I use it everyday for my office makeup and have received several compliments. I highly recommend this product.
Brooke W.
Irwin, PA
I. Love. This. Palette. It is literally my entire face on a rushed morning to get out of the house. I use the blue powder more than anything because the coverage is so light & it really does make a difference. I can use the brighten powder on my full foundation days to brighten up my T zone. & I've used the blush as an eye shadow or a subtle highlighter more than I've used it as actual blush. Again. LOVE THIS PALETTE!
Amandie C.
Alabama
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light to Medium more...
Very beautiful palette to even just leave out on display. The packaging is amazing. I don't care for the awkward size of the blush and bronzer though. The two large powders I hardly ever touch so I wish they were switched. The bronze is a wonderful, neutral undertone and the blush is gorgeous!
Nawal G.
Hoover, AL
How does this palette preform. Is it very pigmented or subtle?
Trendy T.
Loudonville, NY
Is it worth it?? I watched some YouTube videos and everyone seemed to be saying it doesn't really show.
Airlie P.
How does this look on fair skin? I'm worried that it might be too dark for my skin tone.
Lily D.
State College, PA
Does this contour make you look muddy ? Is the highlighter sparkly or glowy?

Sephora