MakeupBECCA
Backlight Priming Filter Mini Travel Set x7 ~ 14 oz Total

Becca Backlight Priming Filter Mini Travel Set x7 ~ 1.4 oz Total

More than just a primer, it's the secret behind the iconic BECCA glow. Infused with three unique Filtering Luminescent Pearls, each one adds a different drop of diffused light. Blended together, they result in a first of its kind, lightweight, whipped...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Becca Backlight Priming Filter Mini Travel Set x7 ~ 1.4 oz Total!
Amalia C.
Appleton, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this. By far my favorite. It adds such a subtle, natural lit-from-within glow that pairs beautifully under any foundation. It can also be worn alone, but is much more noticeable. I'm heartbroken that it's being discontinued.
Katie R.
I really had a tough time with this one, it was just like an all over highlighter when I needed a primer. It had microglittery bits and made my skin look oily and weird and shiny but dull. Not a win. I dont know if my face at the time was too pale- ( I was undergoing chemo& radiation on my neck for a time and radiation permanently changes the skin and muscles and cells) but it just didn't work for me. I think maybe if I had a darker skin tone- but even then it really felt like a yellow highliter.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this primer, not only does it give my skin a beautiful lit from within glow, It prolongs the wear of my makeup. One pump all over the face is all you need, and you can also wear it by itself on no makeup makeup days, I find the longer I wear it the more glowy my skin looks. Never greasy!
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
A comfortable, lightweight and sheer primer. It's definitely light accentuating and does help to give the face a dewy glow. Would like it better if it was a little thicker, but I'm not complaining too much. A worthwhile product for sure.
Ana V.
I have bought the full size twice! I love this primer for my dry skin clients. It revives dry skin into a luminous finish. Keep foundation in place and goes on super light on my dry skin clients!
Morgan L.
Harvest, AL
1,224 reviews
I got this at ulta whenever they were give out a free highlighter, I much prefer a powdered highlighter. I mostly just use this to mix with my foundation to give it a nice feet glow. It works good for that but I don’t like it for a highlighter alone
Ally B.
Seattle, WA
I use this primer interchangeably with others I have because I don't want to run out so fast since I do wear foundation everyday. I love the smell, the illumination, and hydration this primer gives me. I'd def suggest this!
Julianne P.
Albany, CA
I'm not super into primers. I dont think they do that much. However I like this one because without any foundation it just makes my face glowy. So I like to wear it on no-makeup makeup dat
Theresa S.
Ocean springs, MS
I love this primer and how you can put it under not only foundation but bb or cc cream as well or you can opt to wear it alone with just moisturizer ....I love the glowy look it creates and leaves my skin feeling great and looking great too I highly recommend trying this one out beauties!
Dasha I.
Calgary
Good to start of your makeup ! Lasts all day light weight gives you that glow effect

Looking for your answer?