BY BECCA #11 in Face Primer

A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.

BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
  • "i received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it on a work day. my skin is super dry in the morning and then progressively oilier throughout the day. when i first put this primer on it looked good, however within just a few hours i was an oil slick. i had a feeling this would happen as usually "radiant glow" is a red flag for my skin as i will appear so oily. not only did i look oily, but i felt so disgusting. very pretty for dry skin but not for oily!!" in 844 reviews
  • "i got this as a sample in my sephora play box awhile back a never really used it. i'm new to primers i just starting using them. this primer is ok, it does give you a glowy look. i've been experimenting with primers and i found that i prefer primers that have hydrating ingredients to them. this is an all around good primer, is have to use it more to see if i really like it." in 184 reviews
Haley E.
Corona, CA
Uhm. Amazing. It makes my skin freaking glow and I always get people asking me what I’m doing to have such pretty skin.
Tiffany B.
Omaha, NE
I enjoy the added radiance of this product. It does what it claims but the price tag is hefty for what you get
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
Great primer. Gives a beautiful glow and helps make my foundation look less dry when I use it. It is pricey but it's a go to for important events.
Kandi K.
First let me say that I love Becca products. However, I did not like this. It's supposed to be illuminating but for me I felt it just made my face look greasy.
Helena S.
This is my favorite primer for that natural summer glow. It looks beautiful underneath foundation. I have an oilier skin type and have found no problems with it breaking me out. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something glowy.
Rue T.
Philippines
I really love this primer. I use it whenever i feel like wearing a no makeup makeup look. It gives you that natural no makeup look.
Annie C.
New York
Love this product. It gives you a fantastic glow that can be seen even when foundation is placed on top of it. I’m a dry skinned gal so the more dewy I can make my skin look, the better.
Alyssa B.
Vancouver, WA
A good primer but not my favorite. It gives a good glowy appearance but personally it clogs my pores and its affect doesnt last past 6 hours.
ashley m.
united states
Gosh this is beautiful. It is hydrating and it makes me look like a glowy sweaty goddess!! Even through my cc cream.
Maggie W.
Mtn House, CA
Too greasy and WAY too much glitter. I felt like a sweaty disco ball after applying. Even after layering my foundation over it I still looked outrageously shiny. I also would not recommend this for people with oily skin as it just aggravates the problem. It makes your makeup runny as well.
Danielle F.
Winder, GA
I love Becca products but have not tried this one yet? Is it worth the splurge? And is it good for dry skin?
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I've heard a ton of good things about this primer, like from Jaclyn Hill for example. :) Is this primer good for dry skin? And what does is feel like, is it a cream or a silicone type product? I really want to try this but I need some opinions please.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
Has anyone with oily skin/large pores used this, and if so how do you like it?! everyone is raving about it, but I'm skeptical.
Aleksandra C.
Which one is the stronger highlighter? The back light priming filter or Becca's pressed skin perfecter?
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
Jaclyn Hill raves about this primer, and I *usually* love her recommendations, but before investing that much money in a product, I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on it. Did it make your makeup last all day? Does it make you look greasy or just a glow? Does it smell strong? Any other products that are similar?