BY BECCA #13 in Face Primer

A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.

BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
  • "i received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it on a work day. my skin is super dry in the morning and then progressively oilier throughout the day. when i first put this primer on it looked good, however within just a few hours i was an oil slick. i had a feeling this would happen as usually "radiant glow" is a red flag for my skin as i will appear so oily. not only did i look oily, but i felt so disgusting. very pretty for dry skin but not for oily!!" in 844 reviews
  • "i got this as a sample in my sephora play box awhile back a never really used it. i'm new to primers i just starting using them. this primer is ok, it does give you a glowy look. i've been experimenting with primers and i found that i prefer primers that have hydrating ingredients to them. this is an all around good primer, is have to use it more to see if i really like it." in 184 reviews
Teresa t.
Nashville, TN
This is an amazing product. It is fantastic for dry skin and gives you a great glowy finish.
Kelsey J.
Oklahoma City
Leaves a glow effect on face. Flawless finish and pores are filled. Living for this at the moment.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Loooooooove this! Gives me an amazing glow & really boosts my foundation with a radiant finish! Smooths my pores just enough! A little bit goes a long ways so you definitely get your money’s worth!
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
Overall an okay primer. Not my favorite but it’s easy to apply. For the price, I wish it did more though. It really doesn’t do much to my pores or brightens my face. It does smooth it down a bit though and I like the smell.
Kaleigh B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this primer so much! I would definitely recommend. I have the mini size and really want to buy the full size, but it is very pricey.
Meygen G.
Port Isabel, TX
Amazing primer very pore filling and smells good Becca never goes wrong with their face products
Kiara L.
Downey
I gotta say I was pretty impressed with this primer. It makes my skin look nicer and definitely gives it that natural glow. Worth trying!
Addison S.
Delaware, OH
So sad this didn’t work for me...): I live by the purple version of this primer but unfortunately this one gives me a terrible plastic look to my skin and it’s not the most flattering. I’ve had this bottle of it for months because I want to use it and not waste what I payed for but it’s hard lol. I love the bottle so simple and beautiful, just wish my dry skin agrees with it!
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Beautiful. These products and brand are a good quality product that works well and is priced decent for the quality you get
Brooke T.
Evansville
I like this primer a lot. It feels very moisturizing and leaves a beautiful glow that just barely peeks out under foundation. I got a great deal on this primer but I feel like the full price is a little too high considering there is a similar drugstore item available.
Danielle F.
Winder, GA
I love Becca products but have not tried this one yet? Is it worth the splurge? And is it good for dry skin?
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I've heard a ton of good things about this primer, like from Jaclyn Hill for example. :) Is this primer good for dry skin? And what does is feel like, is it a cream or a silicone type product? I really want to try this but I need some opinions please.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
Has anyone with oily skin/large pores used this, and if so how do you like it?! everyone is raving about it, but I'm skeptical.
Aleksandra C.
Which one is the stronger highlighter? The back light priming filter or Becca's pressed skin perfecter?
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
Jaclyn Hill raves about this primer, and I *usually* love her recommendations, but before investing that much money in a product, I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on it. Did it make your makeup last all day? Does it make you look greasy or just a glow? Does it smell strong? Any other products that are similar?