BY BECCA #10 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.

BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
  • "i received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it on a work day. my skin is super dry in the morning and then progressively oilier throughout the day. when i first put this primer on it looked good, however within just a few hours i was an oil slick. i had a feeling this would happen as usually "radiant glow" is a red flag for my skin as i will appear so oily. not only did i look oily, but i felt so disgusting. very pretty for dry skin but not for oily!!" in 844 reviews
  • "i got this as a sample in my sephora play box awhile back a never really used it. i'm new to primers i just starting using them. this primer is ok, it does give you a glowy look. i've been experimenting with primers and i found that i prefer primers that have hydrating ingredients to them. this is an all around good primer, is have to use it more to see if i really like it." in 184 reviews
Lex S.
This product is very shiny and illuminating, but as someone who has very oily skin this was a nightmare. I applied it at 6am and by 8am my makeup was about to slide off my face. It was a mess. I was overly shiny and adding powder on top just made it bunch up very badly. I do think this would work for dry skin though.
lauren s.
Not bad. Very moisturizing and adds a nice shimmer. Not my favorite but would work. Definitely would buy again and also recommend.
Evelyn W.
Great primer! I would highly recommend! Great for any skin. Works great for me with my dry skin. Very easy to apply and long lasting. I was very excited this came in my boxycharm last month! Probably one of my new favorites.
Ashton B.
Providence , UT
I love the creaminess that this gives your skin before putting your makeup on. It definitely makes you glow just a tad. But I don’t love that it doesn’t help my makeup last all day like other favorites I have.
BETHANY U.
The best primer in the makeup world. Gives a beautiful glow effect under your foundation. I even wear it by itself when I want to have a natural glow
crystal B.
Leesburg, FL
Love this way it made my foundation look... Was long lasing .... And no try or patching .... And working on my skin great
Anna M.
Modesto
I dont like the product because no matter what foundation I use it always removes it when I apply I love Becca but I guess that this product just wasn't made for me.
Rebecca L.
Conception bay south, NL
Love this primer. I use this when I'm going a more heavier foundation or face look and it makes my face look so luminous and fresh!!
Taylor F.
Oak Grove
This was a bit sparkly and glittery for me. This is better used under matte foundations.
Anna R.
Sylacauga, AL
I love using this when I am going for the more dewy look. I mix it with my other primer and it gives your face such a healthy glow. And one bottle of it will last you a while! I definitely recommend this product especially when during those times where you want the dewy-glowy look! BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
Danielle F.
Winder, GA
I love Becca products but have not tried this one yet? Is it worth the splurge? And is it good for dry skin?
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I've heard a ton of good things about this primer, like from Jaclyn Hill for example. :) Is this primer good for dry skin? And what does is feel like, is it a cream or a silicone type product? I really want to try this but I need some opinions please.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
Has anyone with oily skin/large pores used this, and if so how do you like it?! everyone is raving about it, but I'm skeptical.
Aleksandra C.
Which one is the stronger highlighter? The back light priming filter or Becca's pressed skin perfecter?
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
Jaclyn Hill raves about this primer, and I *usually* love her recommendations, but before investing that much money in a product, I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on it. Did it make your makeup last all day? Does it make you look greasy or just a glow? Does it smell strong? Any other products that are similar?

back