BY BECCA #13 in Face Primer

A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.

BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
  • "i received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it on a work day. my skin is super dry in the morning and then progressively oilier throughout the day. when i first put this primer on it looked good, however within just a few hours i was an oil slick. i had a feeling this would happen as usually "radiant glow" is a red flag for my skin as i will appear so oily. not only did i look oily, but i felt so disgusting. very pretty for dry skin but not for oily!!" in 844 reviews
  • "i got this as a sample in my sephora play box awhile back a never really used it. i'm new to primers i just starting using them. this primer is ok, it does give you a glowy look. i've been experimenting with primers and i found that i prefer primers that have hydrating ingredients to them. this is an all around good primer, is have to use it more to see if i really like it." in 184 reviews
Katelan M.
Middletown, PA
I got this product from influenster as a vox box and I really enjoyed it because when I took took pictures with it there was no flash-back which I thought was very helpful. It also smells really good like a lavender flavor and I will for sure recommend it to others
Colleen S.
USA
This is hands down the best primer I've ever used. It is so lightweight and amazing. It gives my face a wonderful glow. I've had problems of my makeup staying on using other primers. But as soon as I switched to this I was amazed. I couldn't even wear sunglasses without my makeup on my nose coming off until I tried this. I can finally go ALL DAY with my entire face on and not worry. I touch my face a lot too. And as long as I dont rub too too hard it says on like a pro. I will continue to use this as my main primer for a long time. Love love love it!
lexey m.
New York
I've probably tried every primer out there. Initially, I received this as a free sample (I think at ULTA), and I didn't expect much because I found that a lot of the primers I tried simply didn't do their job. This is a great product that has never let me down. It is perfect for dry skin as it has a moisturizing effect without being too intense or too greasy. It has a subtle shimmer to it, which I love because I typically use a matte foundation, and this brings some light to my face. I've found that this product prevents foundation from oxidizing and overall just makes it last much longer. I won't use my foundation without it.
Engy A.
Abu Dhabi
I’m totally in love with this primer. It hydrates my skin and gives it the most beautiful glow. I love the packaging too. Its very sleek and convenient because of the pump that it comes with. I think it’s a great product for people with dry skin.
Trine A.
Nice and truly glowy primer. The kind you notice even with foundation over it. It feels hydrating and sticky in a good way. Makeup adheres to it really well. Holy grail. Would definitely recommend.
Maude B.
Montreal
This has to be my all time favorite primer! I have used this primer for almost 2 years, and just can't get over how good it is. It gives a beautiful luminosity to the skin without looking glittery at all. I like applying it with my hands directly for a more natural finish, and I get many compliments on how glowy my skin looks! I have dry skin, and obviously during winter time its even worst... ever since I wear this product, my face seems way less dull and my foundation never gets tacky like before. It sure is expensive but a little goes a long way, and it's worth every penny!
Gabriela A.
Tomball, TX
BECCA Backlight Priming Filter I received a deluxe sample of this product It gives you a natural glow on the skin. My foundation goes on smooth.
Cindy P.
Orlando
Another great Becca primer. Helps achieve a beautiful and flawless finish to your makeup
Brandi T.
Philadelphia
I love this primer! It adds a glow to my skin and makes my makeup last all day! Out of all of my primers, I find myself reaching for this primer the most. It adds such a beautiful glow that can sometimes be hard to accomplish for me and my oily T-zone!
Brittney H.
This primer makes my skin look like I just got home from a tropical vacation. Enough said.
Danielle F.
Winder, GA
I love Becca products but have not tried this one yet? Is it worth the splurge? And is it good for dry skin?
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I've heard a ton of good things about this primer, like from Jaclyn Hill for example. :) Is this primer good for dry skin? And what does is feel like, is it a cream or a silicone type product? I really want to try this but I need some opinions please.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
Has anyone with oily skin/large pores used this, and if so how do you like it?! everyone is raving about it, but I'm skeptical.
Aleksandra C.
Which one is the stronger highlighter? The back light priming filter or Becca's pressed skin perfecter?
Courtney B.
Carmel , IN
Does this cover up acne marks and redness pretty well?

back