BY BECCA

A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.

BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
  • "i received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it on a work day. my skin is super dry in the morning and then progressively oilier throughout the day. when i first put this primer on it looked good, however within just a few hours i was an oil slick. i had a feeling this would happen as usually "radiant glow" is a red flag for my skin as i will appear so oily. not only did i look oily, but i felt so disgusting. very pretty for dry skin but not for oily!!" in 844 reviews
  • "i got this as a sample in my sephora play box awhile back a never really used it. i'm new to primers i just starting using them. this primer is ok, it does give you a glowy look. i've been experimenting with primers and i found that i prefer primers that have hydrating ingredients to them. this is an all around good primer, is have to use it more to see if i really like it." in 184 reviews
Christina T.
Love Love LOVE this primer. I love the smell first of all! Once you put it on, it creates a nice shimmer and base for the makeup. I haven’t purchased in awhile just because I go through it too quickly and it’s not cheap but definitely worth adding to the special occasions makeup bag.
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
Absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and I truly think it helps my makeup stay on longer! It has a gorgeous shimmer to it that almost brightens up my face before even applying any makeup! I typically purchase these during the Ulta summer sale because they’re super cheap.
Sophia V.
I love love love this product so much! The biggest reason I got this is because Jaclyn Hill recommended this product so strongly and I have thought that we have almost the same type skin. Fortunately, this works so good for me. This makes my skin looks even more healthier and glowy. Even I wear a full-coverage matte foundation on top of this, my skin still glows like it never did. This has saved my life and I just wanna buy 100 bottles of this to make sure I can use it forever. I really hope they don't stop making this because this thing is just so good! This is truly a holy grail and I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kaitlin G.
I love this primer. It is very moisturizing and leaves skin looking dewy and luminous. It is easy to apply and soaks into the skin. It makes my makeup look great all day! I love that it doesn't have bad chemicals in it and no parabans! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Erin S.
Madison, WI
I love this stuff, as well as all Becca products. It helps me not dry out, but I also do not get oily from it. It has plenty of shimmer so I can still tell I have it on even after I put the rest of my makeup on. I also like to wear just this with light makeup to not look as washed out.
Jericca F.
Snowflake , AZ
Love this primer it creates such a beautiful natural glow! I have worn it just by itself without any foundation because it just gives my natural skin the extra umph it needed! If you want people to wonder if your pregnant because of your “glow” then this is the stuff right here!
Salli A.

First I want to say I love Becca! I think their highlighters are the prettiest out there.

I used this under my foundation and powder. I thought I looked great when I did my makeup at home.  I was meeting my friends for brunch and the minute i Stepped outside my friends were like "Woaw! you look like a disco ball." The luminosity from this is insane! Way! way! Way! too shiny when out in the sun. I know cut it by mixing it with other primer. With that said, you don't need this produt. You can just mix glow drops in with your primer if that was the case.
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
If you love a radiant dewy look then this is a must. Becca never disappoints in my opinion . The texture is very watery which i dont mind because i have dry skin so i need the hydration from the products . This gives you a nice subtle glowy look which makes any foundation look better.
Julie S.
Tupelo, MS
This primer is okay, but definitely not worth the money. I would not recommend it for oily skin at all, however. It does leave you nice and dewy though! I didn’t notice much of a difference for longevity, so I will not repurchase. BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
Lomasi M.
Fife , WA
LOVE THIS PRIMER! It smells refreshing and delicious; has a slight citrus base to it. Lasts all day, too! Doesn’t leave your face feeling sticky or tacky either. Have a sample of this to a good friend of mine; a couple weeks later she went out and bought it! Highly recommend! ❤️
Danielle F.
Winder, GA
I love Becca products but have not tried this one yet? Is it worth the splurge? And is it good for dry skin?
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I've heard a ton of good things about this primer, like from Jaclyn Hill for example. :) Is this primer good for dry skin? And what does is feel like, is it a cream or a silicone type product? I really want to try this but I need some opinions please.
Aleksandra C.
Which one is the stronger highlighter? The back light priming filter or Becca's pressed skin perfecter?
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
Has anyone with oily skin/large pores used this, and if so how do you like it?! everyone is raving about it, but I'm skeptical.
Courtney B.
Carmel , IN
Does this cover up acne marks and redness pretty well?

Sephora