BY BECCA #13 in Face Primer

A makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.

BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
  • "i received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it on a work day. my skin is super dry in the morning and then progressively oilier throughout the day. when i first put this primer on it looked good, however within just a few hours i was an oil slick. i had a feeling this would happen as usually "radiant glow" is a red flag for my skin as i will appear so oily. not only did i look oily, but i felt so disgusting. very pretty for dry skin but not for oily!!" in 844 reviews
  • "i got this as a sample in my sephora play box awhile back a never really used it. i'm new to primers i just starting using them. this primer is ok, it does give you a glowy look. i've been experimenting with primers and i found that i prefer primers that have hydrating ingredients to them. this is an all around good primer, is have to use it more to see if i really like it." in 184 reviews
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
Received as a Sephora sample because I wanted to see what the hype was about. Well...hmm. I’m trying to think of the nicest way to put this...straight up, this makes you look like you are sweating. I used it under foundation to go to an interview and when I got in my car it looked like I hadn’t washed my face in days I looked so greasy. I gave it two stars for great staying power and its ability to shine through full coverage foundation, but oh man. If you prefer subtle highlight, this may not be for you. Would not actually purchase.
Stephany M.
 Omg I love this. I bought it once i saw ulta was having it on sale for half off. I honestly thought it would be too much for under makeup. I used it for the first time today and fell in love. I used one pump and it was perfect. It made my foundation with a slight glow from within, and made it look so flawless. I know this is going to last me a very long time because with the smallest bit it makes your face nice and glowy. This will def. be one of my go to products.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Ok I Got This During Ultas 21 Days Of Beauty Sale & I Must Say I Am Impressed!!This Is The 2nd Product I've Tried From Becca The First Was The Under Eye Corrector & Yes It Works Amazing!I'm Eager To Try The Becca Aqua Luminous Foundation Or Just More Products From Becca!!!I Highly Recommend! Especially If You Have Dry Skin! Just Do It!Go To You Local ULTA Or Sephora & Try It Yourself:)I'm Enjoying Mine & Wish I Purchased 2! BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Ok. It’s glow in a tube. Who wouldn’t love it? This primer gives an all over radiance to your face. Half the time I don’t put any B.B. cream over it. Because my face looks that good. No seriously, for those no makeup days but you still want a little pick me up.. this is what you want right here. It’s not glittery, just a nice sheen. And if you do put a full face on, it’ll help your makeup stay all day. Very much recommend.
Sierra L.
Pearl, MS
AH-MAZING. This primer is one of my favorite BECCA products. Nice subtle glow to go under my foundation. My sister sometimes uses it by itself in the summer and it looks nice. I wish I had an even skintone and less blimish so I could. It doesn't dry too fast and it does have a slight smell but it doesn't bother me. It has a lot in it so it last awhile. I also don't use it everyday becase it is on the pricey side. I recommend buying this. It's a wonderful primer.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I was nervous about trying this out because I have combo/oily skin and I usually try not to make myself look dewy or glowy! I tried this out the last few days and first of all, it goes on so smooth and silky! A little pea sized amount is perfect for my whole face! Adds a great glow and great priming layer! My skin has not gotten oily at all with this and it actually controls shine all day!!! I love the look this offers under my normal foundation.
Genevieve T.
Seattle
All of my Becca bronzers and highlighters have never disappointed.. so when My friend let me try the BACKLIGHT PRIMING FILTER BASE I assumed it would be just as amazing.. not so much. Dont get me wrong for a primer it's very lightweight, non greasy and gives me a little bit of glow but I was expecting it to be More. I had to use a lot of the product to even get any results..It didn't stay on long and I didn't like the somewhat sticky texture
Sara B.
I love this Backlight Priming Filter! The formula is gorgeous with or without foundation. It doesn’t make you look oily or greasy, just a nice healthy radiant glow. The smell is good as well. A little bit goes a ways. I pumped a small pea size amount and it covered my entire face. I just used my fingers to blend it over my face. I would recommend this to my friends. I purchased mine from Sephora. It was a little on the pricey side but totally worth it in my opinion.
Emily O.
Ada, MI
I have oily skin, but this primer is beautiful! Pairing it with a matte foundation gives such a great skin like finish. This primer doesn't make my skin oily, but it doesn't prevent it either. I use a small amount, but too much could make your skin almost sparkly, so be careful. I have no problems with it, and I think it gives a great natural finish. It doesn't extend my makeup wear time, but it doesn't hinder it either.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
This is an amazing primer! It blurred all my imperfections and gave me a natural glow. I was worried the glow wouldn't show under my foundation, but it did. The only negatives about this product is it's a subtle highlight. I prefer to have a lot of highlight but that's just my personal preference. My bottle also was not all the way full, which I didn't like. If I pay that much for a product, I would like it to be completely full.
Danielle F.
Winder, GA
I love Becca products but have not tried this one yet? Is it worth the splurge? And is it good for dry skin?
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I've heard a ton of good things about this primer, like from Jaclyn Hill for example. :) Is this primer good for dry skin? And what does is feel like, is it a cream or a silicone type product? I really want to try this but I need some opinions please.
Leslie H.
Rock Hill, SC
Has anyone with oily skin/large pores used this, and if so how do you like it?! everyone is raving about it, but I'm skeptical.
Aleksandra C.
Which one is the stronger highlighter? The back light priming filter or Becca's pressed skin perfecter?
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
Jaclyn Hill raves about this primer, and I *usually* love her recommendations, but before investing that much money in a product, I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on it. Did it make your makeup last all day? Does it make you look greasy or just a glow? Does it smell strong? Any other products that are similar?