LaNae H.
La Jara, CO

Jaclyn Hill raves about this primer, and I *usually* love her recommendations, but before investing that much money in a product, I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on it. Did it make your makeup last all day? Does it make you look greasy or just a glow? Does it smell strong? Any other products that are similar?

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
This is one my favorite primers, but I don't wear it on days when I need my makeup to last - then I go for more of a tacky base. This one is perfect for a nice healthy glow. Feels very nice on skin.
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
1 year, 5 months ago
I've never noticed a smell to this, So I guess it's not strong at all. I like how my skin looks when I use this primer. Just looks clear and fresh. And I have breakouts and old blemish scars.
terrina h.
terrina h.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
It does have a scent but it smells good kind of floral and it is very very light. I wore it today and it lasted from 4 am until now at its 3pm so thats about 11 hours and it is in the 80s today. But keep in mind I also used a 24 hour foundation. I like to use this in the summer with my mattifying foundations. I like the longevity of matte foundations but hate the flat look. This primer gives you the perfect "back light" lol and a nice clow. Grab a sample from Sephora and try it before you buy it =)
Kassandra J.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
1 year, 12 months ago
This primer did give a very nice glow without looking greasy but doesn't seem to make foundation last as long as some other primers.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Staten island, NY
2 years ago
For me, this primer is light and not greasy. It leaves a nice glow. It doesn't have a strong smell and the scent is nice. I like the glow it has. If you go to Sephora you can try it out. I really like it!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
2 years ago
I love Jaclyn Hill as well but I find that this primer only looks good if you have already perfect looking skin. If you have a lot of texture in your skin or acne/scars it'll highlight it and bring it out more. Hope that helps :)
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
2 years ago
This is one of my favorite primers, it's super light and it doesn't feel like weighted down or anything like that