Rachel H.
Huffman, TX

I've heard a ton of good things about this primer, like from Jaclyn Hill for example. :) Is this primer good for dry skin? And what does is feel like, is it a cream or a silicone type product? I really want to try this but I need some opinions please.

Claire H.
Claire H.
1 year, 6 months ago
My skin is dry, and I really love this primer. It's not really creamy or silicone, more like a shimmery gel texture. It adds radiance to my skin.
Ginny S.
Ginny S.
Singapore
1 year, 6 months ago
Definitely works for dry skin! I have dry skin and it sat on my skin well - it doesn't show the texture of my skin or enhances the flakes on my face. Instead, it helped me look flawless!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
I have super dry skin and it worked amazing on my face.. Any skintype will do too because its not oily
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
1 year, 11 months ago
I feel like this primer is great for any skin type
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
2 years ago
I have dry skin and it works like magic!
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
2 years, 1 month ago
I have dry skin, it helps make my skin look glowing and healthy! I am in love with it, it smells amazing! There are days where I just put it all over my face and nothing else. It feels like a moisturizer, honestly I don't think it moisturizes your skin that much either but your skin doesn't look dry. If that makes any sense! It's definitely a must have!
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
It's really good for dry skin very moisturizing it's a mix between cream and silicone has a sheen to it but once rubbed in leaves a beautiful glow and it does blur pores it's a great primer
Jill B.
Jill B.
2 years, 1 month ago
This product would be AMAZING for dry skin. I have oily skin so it really didn't do anything for me but that's because it was so moisturizing and I didn't need that. It is very creamy and it has a little bit of a shimmer in it. Once applied the shimmer isn't noticeable but it does help to blur imperfections like stated on the box
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
2 years, 1 month ago
I love this primer! While I was pregnant my skin went from being combination/oily to very dry and patchy almost. This primer really helped my makeup look good and stay on longer. It helped my foundation to not sit on and accentuate my dry patches. It was a lifesaver during the dry winter months. It's very creamy and feels like your moisturizer would, not at all silicone feeling. Trust Jaclyn!