Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ

I would love to try this product. Is it worth getting?

Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
1 year ago
Is very good product! I recommend it!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1 year ago
I have it and love it gives a nice glowy look to skin
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Stafford
1 year ago
Yes it is! Especially now that it's spring time, and summer is coming if you want to just wear a light foundation or even full coverage foundation this primer gives your face that healthy glow! Super great for keeping your makeup in place! I'm actually about to get myself a new one!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
1 year ago
I think it is!! This is my holy grail primer!! It's hydrating without making you greasy, it gives you a beautiful glow, and for me it works wonders on blurring imperfections. I hope this helps!!