Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Absolutely love this product. Received a sample with my Sephora Play Box and after using twice ordered full size (so sample can be used on my away trips). It gives just enough glow that you can use as a primer or simply alone, which is what I do during the week as I try to wear no makeup if I’m not working. Gives a beautiful glow, like you’ve spent a day at the beach when used alone and under foundation adds a little glimmer. Did I mention I LOVE this product!

Will say, I have an olive skin tone so not sure how it will look on fair skin but for my fellow brunettes who have a tan or olive complexion...would definitely recommend!