Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve been searching for a primer that will give me a luminous base so I went out and got this one at Sephora for $38 which is on the higher end for primers but I don’t mind paying more if the product is something I love. The packaging is really nice and high end like all Becca’s products in my opinion so I appreciate that. My first impression of the primer is the texture is not runny but not too thick which I like. It does however have a slight smell to it which I’m not fond of. The color of the primer is a beautiful champagne color with tiny shimmers in it. It does blend easily and leaves a tacky feeling to it. What I don’t like is how I can feel it sitting on my skin! I really don’t like when I can feel a product on my skin all day even after applying foundation, concealer etc. It’s really irritating. It did give my complexion that luminous glow I wanted but I suggest not putting too much or it might make you look oily. I suggest to only apply it on places like your cheeks. I wouldn’t wear this primer alone which I don’t like either because I don’t always like using more than one product for my base. This primer will not smooth out your skin or fill in any pores which I wish it did! It does have lasting power but I’m still not impressed. Sadly this wasn’t worth the money for me.