mai m.
Works best on someone that has pretty normal skin, in my opinion. Anytime I had any dryness, this primer would accentuate it. However, when my skin was hydrated and more on the normal side of the spectrum, this primer did work really well. It did give my skin a really gorgeous glow, and it helped my makeup last a bit longer. The only thing I don't like is the fragrance - it was actually offputting until I was able to get used to it. I feel like if you had oily skin, this would probably accentuate it as well.